Engineers ha ha

Sponsored Links
Very good Rob but you will never get this one. ;)

Carrier.jpg

Guys like these have more engineering ability in their big toe than that imposter englebert humperdink look a like.

I expect he is an engineer of sorts but most likely is not a very good one if he is a sportsman also.

Sponsored Links
Is it mike or Bernie winters,they didn't play cricket, :LOL:
they weren't funny either?
who are these engineeers?

I have seen how you become a real engineer,as my brother is a real engineer and is soon hoping to impress enough to make nasa offer him a job,so next time your about to say engineer,just say heating fitter or plumber,i have been in this game for 16 years and im still just a heating fitter,nothing more

Well here is someone who is obviously in awe of his brother's education and the certification.awards/degrees or otherwise gained by him. Note how poorly he rates his own efforts and educational attainments - whatever they may be?
I thought sibling adoration of this stature had long since gone out of fashion as we all became 'new men' and started taking some pride in what we have done in our own right?

when I was a young un - I passed all my engineering exams during my apprenticeship (real indentures with the stamp of the realm and all that jolly stuff!)- and was certificated as an engineer - entitled to place the letters MET after my name - as were many of my mates! Did it go to our heads - nah! We were pleased with ourselves - sure; but we didn't see ourselves as any better than other folks.

I think the OP is secretly sad that he didn't push himself and go further in his own career or profession and is now living his fantasy life through the adoration he ahs for his 'wonderful' brother. Chances are his brother cringes when (and if) he hears him speaking about him like this.

All the best lads
Firkin:cool:[/quote]

Sponsored Links
Back