Estimate of cost for combi boiler and 11 radiators

They don't have any choice. It's not unreasonable to see that all is well before paying out thousands of pounds. You have plenty of clout when they haven't been paid.

Seeing that all is well is called commissioning, compliance paperwork, customer demonstration and hand over. It's what decent installers do.

PS. Cross the wrong type and you could find that having plenty of clout is no substitute for having no kneecaps.

Sponsored Links
Grow up sonny boy. I'm 6ft 2, 16.5 stone and spend 2 hours most days at the gym. I don't scare easily.

Sponsored Links
I win either way. If there are two of them and they attack me in my own home - they do time. I'll take a hiding any day of the week to get a thug put away and out of a job. Simples.

and spend 2 hours most days at the gym.

I'd keep that one quiet anyway. Most blokes I've seen in gyms spend half their time looking at themselves in the mirror and the other half looking at mens body magazines in the changing rooms.

More than half. And then we chat in the showers. :mrgreen:

Joe are you sure that should not say you spend 2 hours in Jim each day. ;)

Changed days then cause that video of you on here a few years ago you looked like an old wino.

Yet again a thread unravels :LOL: :LOL: maybe we should have a special forum - comparetheinstaller.com :idea:

Joe are you sure that should not say you spend 2 hours in Jim each day. ;)

Changed days then cause that video of you on here a few years ago you looked like an old wino.

That was years ago. I was over 18 stone in those days. I don't drink BTW.

I decided it was time to do something so started gyming regularly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back