Ethnic minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etnic minorities also tend to live in urban areas, which are worst hit ,take Brent (near 1000 cases) for example only 15% white British.
Noticed that Bradford with a large Asian population has low cases.?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-uk-how-many-confirmed-cases-are-in-your-area

Stats for cases by area at the bottom. How many ethnic minorities live in Hampshire and Kent?

Testing plays a part. Will be interesting to monitor this and see if there is any causation.

Sponsored Links
It was also mentioned that death rates are disproportionate by blood group , A group being most affected .

Sponsored Links
Yes population wise.

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-12_10-31-49.png
    upload_2020-4-12_10-31-49.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 58
It was also mentioned that death rates are disproportionate by blood group , A group being most affected .

I have no idea what blood group I am.
Is knowing one's own blood group a common thing? I don't recall ever having a conversation ever, with anyone, about my or their blood group......

Indeed, population size is important when making comparisons. Last week the beeb were calling trump a liar for claiming the US had done more tests then anywhere else, the beeb claimed he was a liar as per capita the US had tested less than South Korea. In the next news the beeb, in their anti everything trump stance, were gleefully claiming that america had more cases than anywhere else in the world (this time ignoring the per capita angle).

Indeed, population size is important hen making comparisons. Last week the beeb were calling trump a liar for claiming the US had done more tests then anywhere else, the beeb claimed he was a liar as per capita the US had tested less than South Korea. In the next news the beeb, in their anti everything trump stance, were gleefully claiming that america had more cases than anywhere else in the world (this time ignoring the per capita angle).

Trump response is a shambles. Only a lunatic must think its not. He denied it as a Democratic hoax.

Trump response is a shambles. Only a lunatic must think its not. He denied it as a Democratic hoax.
Indeed, Trump is a moron no doubting that (and I like the bloke)

but what I was pointing out about was the bias beebs unfair reporting.

I have no idea what blood group I am.
Is knowing one's own blood group a common thing? I don't recall ever having a conversation ever, with anyone, about my or their blood group......
You find out when you give blood, or indeed receive it

Indeed, population size is important when making comparisons. Last week the beeb were calling trump a liar for claiming the US had done more tests then anywhere else, the beeb claimed he was a liar as per capita the US had tested less than South Korea. In the next news the beeb, in their anti everything trump stance, were gleefully claiming that america had more cases than anywhere else in the world (this time ignoring the per capita angle).
Gleefully?

Gleefully?
not gleefully as towards the deaths, but it was in a typical beeb anti trump rant that they were quoting the high figures to show how wrong he had been a month or so before the epidemic had got going in the west.

not gleefully as towards the deaths, but it was in a typical beeb anti trump rant that they were quoting the high figures to show how wrong he had been a month or so before the epidemic had got going in the west.
When and who was this, I want to see

"Bias"

"Unfair"

"Gleefully"

"Rant"

I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back