Ethnic minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Last week the beeb were calling trump a liar for claiming the US had done more tests then anywhere else, the beeb claimed he was a liar as per capita the US had tested less than South Korea....

And do you think they were wrong?

Sponsored Links
I could post a video of the East end of London showing ethnics packed together in the street completely ignoring social distancing. However it would be taken down straight away for showing the truth and as such, racist.

The ethnics don't seem prepared to follow the rules in some parts. They usually have large families, so are able to cope with natural wastage.

Sponsored Links
I could post a video of the East end of London showing ethnics packed together in the street completely ignoring social distancing. However it would be taken down straight away for showing the truth and as such, racist.

The ethnics don't seem prepared to follow the rules in some parts. They usually have large families, so are able to cope with natural wastage.

"Hundreds flock to Brighton beach despite coronavirus distancing measures"

Care to play 'spot the ethnic' here?

ethnics.jpg

61,000 crowd at Cheltenham on day one. 251,684 entry altogether, plus of course the staff, drivers and visiting stable hands.

Celebration-10.3.2020-1.jpg

Ethnic, eh?

Yaxley-Lennon likes a crowd at the races.

0_Cheltenham-Festival-2020-Gold-Cup-Day-Cheltenham-Racecourse.jpg

And do you think they were wrong?
you are selectively quoting me there.

It was the inconsistency that I was getting at. They were sticklers for the per-capita to prove him wrong on testing, then they ignored the 'per-capita' angle so as they could take a pop at him at overall deaths in another story.

61,000 crowd at Cheltenham on day one. Around 250,000 althogether.

before the rules !

I have no idea what blood group I am.
Is knowing one's own blood group a common thing? I don't recall ever having a conversation ever, with anyone, about my or their blood group......
I’m a donor so know my blood group and sub group.

They were sticklers for the per-capita to prove him wrong on testing

So they were right.

Remind me, how many tests (excluding the ones that didn't work and were scrapped) had US done at the time Trumpet spouted his nonsense?

I could post a video of west Kent showing whites packed together in the parks completely ignoring social distancing. However it would be taken down straight away for showing the truth and as such, racist.

The whites don't seem prepared to follow the rules in some parts. They usually have large families, so are able to cope with natural wastage.

So they were right.

Remind me, how many tests (excluding the ones that didn't work and were scrapped) had US done at the time Trumpet spouted his nonsense?
you are selectively quoting and engaging in an argument that I am not. No point in continuing

can't see anyone breaking the social distancing rules.
Hmm
If we set off from the house we will meet loads of other people out walking, and in places it is a narrow path so no chance of 2 metre space.
How do you think all those people got there?

Given that Brighton is full of narrow paths/pavements!

Care to play 'spot the ethnic' here?
Don't fall for it RAC. It’s trying to shut the thread down. As soon as you post a picture of ethnics in the East End, he'll slap down the racist card to the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back