Eu tossers give us our share of the EU assets

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets his links from his RWR groups who cite the work of RW Think Tanks where the level of analysis is that of a school kid but as it's dressed up in a nice sounding name RWR are happy to toss the s hit at anyone passing by. RWR are truly the easiest marks in history.

Meanwhile these two socially inept cretins like this one Noseall etc who spout constant crap about people being RWR on here, whipping up hatred using racist comments, abusive when opposed and cause threads to be deleted as the MODS are tired of their immature toys out waffle. And they claim to be in the interest of a peaceful Britain and implicate most of us on here as the cause. Really?

We used to have kids like this at school, obsessed that half the school were political extremes, it transpires it was all in their minds.. a social paranoia, ironically they are the very ones who are causing all the friction and unrest, take a look at yourselves, grow up.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
He gets his links from his RWR groups who cite the work of RW Think Tanks where the level of analysis is that of a school kid but as it's dressed up in a nice sounding name RWR are happy to toss the s hit at anyone passing by. RWR are truly the easiest marks in history.

MOD: As mods we are no longer prepared to accept needling, goading or any forms of offensive or provocative behaviour. Sanctions up to and including permanent forum bans will be forcefully applied. All members regardless of longevity on the fora are duly warned.

Meanwhile these two socially inept cretins like this one Noseall etc who spout constant crap about people being RWR on here, whipping up hatred using racist comments, abusive when opposed and cause threads to be deleted as the MODS are tired of their immature toys out waffle. And they claim to be in the interest of a peaceful Britain and implicate most of us on here as the cause. Really?

We used to have kids like this at school, obsessed that half the school were political extremes, it transpires it was all in their minds.. a social paranoia, ironically they are the very ones who are causing all the friction and unrest, take a look at yourselves, grow up.

Which ones to be exact festy? Come on time to focus all that opprobrium You seem more unhinged than late and you apparently won. (y)

MOD: tick tock.

Sponsored Links
Which ones to be exact festy? Come on time to focus all that opprobrium You seem more unhinged than late and you apparently won. (y)

Here we go again it's not about winning, i think we all like to debate on here but keep it amicable and respectful, banter is good but there's a line.
Not rising to your goading, Mods see it we see it, you don't.

MOD: tick tock.

Interesting, there was talk on another fred that Galahad was the owner of a red biro, or is he pretending to moderate himself to throw us off the scent?
The plot thickens.

Speaking of red biros, that's a bit cunning of toolstation having red biros to fill out the order slips. when in Screwfix, I get as many pencils in my pocket as I can, obviously quite discreetly, but red b100dy biros, what use are they?

Well tbh ( as always :cool:) as some one with the up most integrity :cool: extremely high standards :cool:

I support the mods in this quest to raise standards :cool:

As per usual Transam with seek to rise to these standards. :cool:

un-like others who see standards and seek to get beneath them , they would make good limbo dancers ;)

Speaking of red biros, that's a bit cunning of toolstation having red biros to fill out the order slips. when in Screwfix, I get as many pencils in my pocket as I can, obviously quite discreetly, but red b100dy biros, what use are they?

good point tbh

:ROFLMAO: oh that's funny i have the odd pencil as back up for when i've mislaid my other 4 when working on a job ;)

Didn't argos used to have blue stumpy pens?

Toolstation i don't really use as much shame because they have some el cheapo bargains Screwfix don't carry.

Why does GAL think any thing other than remain is hard right politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back