EU unhappy with astrazeneca

A new weirdo joins the fray & sounds strangely familiar. When I said get a hobby, I didn’t mean create new accounts

Sponsored Links
Oh, another 'new' EU loving member with reference to the "usual EU hating suspects". You seem to know a lot about "the usual EU hating suspects". What untruths are you referring to, 'newbie'? :rolleyes:
A new weirdo joins the fray & sounds strangely familiar. When I said get a hobby, I didn’t mean create new accounts
LOL an idiot joins a DIY forum just to comment on the EU and already knows the "usual suspects"?

I hope they have a good wrist strap to counter all they fun they are going to have.
Lol. Gone already. Completely disappeared, obviously turfed off by a mod. Obviously someone who was on here already posting under a different name.

COME ON MODS, NAME AND SHAME.

Sponsored Links
Hmm, last night somebody briefed the Gerry press that the AZ vaccine only had an efficacy of 8%, the govt are backtracking on this of course saying it was a mistake.
The Europeans really aren't showing themselves in a good light, anyone who had any doubts as to wether the UK did the right thing parting company with this devious bunch of gobshites have no doubt now.

All entertainment though, I'm laughing harder than a Dutch customs official with a sack full of ham sandwiches.

The UK Government has accused the EU country of spreading inaccurate information

Pot and kettle.

Spreading inaccurate information is what this govt does, in fact it's pretty much the only it can do well.

Nice to see Notch back on side now it sees what the EU is really like. Ohhhh. No sorry, it’s still got it’s blinkers on.

We offer struggling nations our world leading virologist help.
The EU pulls up the drawbridge & creates smear campaigns against us.
When the chips are down .......,,,,,,,
Surely even the most biased can’t defend the EU.

Sponsored Links
Back