EU will offer extension whether Johnson asks or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong

The UK decided to leave

Johnson hasnt been generous -he has tried to get around the backstop by weakening the single market and putting a border in Ireland.

Perhaps you might like to explain why N Ireland which voted to remain should facilitate an English Brexit which will put a hard border causing inconvenience and cost.

You have a typical selfish Brexiteers attitude -you decide you want to make things inconvenient for others and moan when they dont want to play.
Make things inconvenient you say!
Maybe I should leave my house unlocked and the windows open in case I make things inconvenient for any would be burglar.

If somebody said to you 'I want to put a fence across your road' -would you go along with it for no benefit?
Why shouldn't there be a border in Ireland, there are 2 separate countries in Ireland.
The EU are out of order, they are behaving like Nazis, Hitler got away with annexing other people's territory until he went to far and ended up at his own barbecue.

Sponsored Links
Why shouldn't there be a border in Ireland, there are 2 separate countries in Ireland.
The EU are out of order, they are behaving like Nazis, Hitler got away with annexing other people's territory until he went to far and ended up at his own barbecue.

Is there a hard border there now? = NO
Did Ireland vote for a hard border = NO

Do you realise how crazy you sound: "The EU are behaving like Nazis"
What? because the UK want to leave and harm the single market and put up a hard border.

I think youve lost the plot......Brexiteers seem to lose all sense of logic

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Were does the EU and remainers get this sense of entitlement from? You say the UK shouldn't be allowed to leave the EU because it would harm the single market.
So what if it harms the single market, that is the EUs problem.
Why should the UK stay part of the EU if it is damaging to the national interest.

Is there a border there now? = NO

Oi tink you'll find there is old bean, and it's a long way from Tipperary.

Ireland_map_istock.jpg

Is there a hard border there now? = NO
Did Ireland vote for a hard border = NO

Do you realise how crazy you sound: "The EU are behaving like Nazis"
What? because the UK want to leave and harm the single market and put up a hard border.

I think youve lost the plot......Brexiteers seem to lose all sense of logic
It was John D who brought the Nazis into the debate by posting links from Lithuania, he must know that Lithuania and other Eastern European states were active collaborators with the Nazis in the last war.
Things haven't changed much have they , Fascism is still a national pastime in some of these countries.
Germany leading with all these little countries lining up behind them hoping to defeat the Brits.
Where are the Russians when you need them.

Were does the EU and remainers get this sense of entitlement from? You say the UK shouldn't be allowed to leave the EU because it would harm the single market
Not at all.

The EU dont want a hard border on Ireland and they want to protect the single market.
The UK chose to leave, so its the UKs responsibility to find a solution.
The have offered a solution.

So what if it harms the single market, that is the EUs problem
The UK does £280b of frictionless trade with the EU, along with many other collaborative projects.
The UK is not in a position to try and harm the single market....it would be self harm

Why should the UK stay part of the EU if it is damaging to the national interest
Who told it is damaging to the UK? Was it farage, rees mogg, gove or another person getting power or money out of Brexit.

Give me an example of how the single market damages the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back