ex pats, should they be made to come back home?

T

thatbloke

What do you guys think? All those Ex pats who go out to Spain and the like , don't bother to learn the language, drive up local house prices, set up English speaking communities and demand that local shops stock their brown sauce and wheetabix , only employ English people to clean their pools and do their accounts etc etc, dont bother to integrate or follow local customs and above all take all their money to foreign soils?
What do you guys think? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Does that mean you'll bog off back to Ireland?

If so then yes please.

Why would people who were born and raised here, who have always lived here, and always will, give a fck.
By the way, did you notice where you said "take their money to foreign soils" ? Have you any idea what percentage of immigrants bring money here with them? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I have been led to believe that due to the wekness of the pund against other currencies (esp the Euro) they are being 'forced' back......

That geezer of 'wicked willy' fame, did according to his best selling books about years in Provence make every effort to integrate into the local ways, but, made the mistake of writing about it, and worse selling the rights to TV which made him even less popular, allegedly. He had to move-dunno where to tho'.

So, DH has now entered into thatbloke's territory.

Global village apparently.

DH

Friends of mine living in Holland told me when the Euro came about the cost of living almost doubled, it settled down after a while and they are still out there so it cant be as bad as it was.

What do you guys think?

Seeing that the pc, right-on, bed-wetting, hand-wringing, Guardian-reading, lefty, anarchist, diversity-apologists (and yes, Thatbloke, I count you as all of these) have had their way and totally ruined this country, the only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that one day I will join the ex-pats.

Yet another one of your 'stirring' threads. :rolleyes: Don't you have any productive hobbies?

What do you guys think?

Seeing that the pc, right-on, bed-wetting, hand-wringing, Guardian-reading, lefty, anarchist, diversity-apologists (and yes, Thatbloke, I count you as all of these) have had their way and totally ruined this country, the only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that one day I will join the ex-pats.

Yet another one of your 'stirring' threads. :rolleyes: Don't you have any productive hobbies?

I bet the tips of your fingers hurt after that rant , poor keyboard.
I doubt you could ever become an ex pat whitehairedspirit, you are way too foreigner phobic to be able to mix with the locals anywhere other than England, a trip to Wales would most likely have you crying into your chips wishing you were home.

[quote="thatbloke";p="2012359, you are way too foreigner phobic to be able to mix with the locals anywhere other than England,
[/quote]

:LOL: :LOL:

Just come back from Prague mate. Virtually zero immigration there from Asia or Africa. They Czechs must be really deprived, do they know what they are missing? :rolleyes: Then again, maybe not. Place seems to work very well.

P.S. They just have a few Bangladeshis and Chinese to run a few restaurants. That's all you really need.

[quote="thatbloke";p="2012359, you are way too foreigner phobic to be able to mix with the locals anywhere other than England,

:LOL: :LOL:

Just come back from Prague mate. Virtually zero immigration there from Asia or Africa. They Czechs must be really deprived, do they know what they are missing? :rolleyes: Then again, maybe not. Place seems to work very well.

P.S. They just have a few Bangladeshis and Chinese to run a few restaurants. That's all you really need.

So who exactly is it you hate then? Or does that vary from day to day , news paper article to news paper article?
Or is it just foreigners in England?

If mice invade your larder, it doesn't make you hate mice. Just makes you regret that someone left the door open!

Sponsored Links
Back