ex pats, should they be made to come back home?

Sponsored Links
A mouse is a small mammal, a larder is a place where food is kept, hall I continue?

Sponsored Links

That has got to be the most intelligent post you have made. Love when you say nothing.
Mutley_laughing.gif

A mouse is a small mammal, a larder is a place where food is kept, hall I continue?

Yes, but where do rats come into it? And what is lurking in your 'hall'? :LOL: :LOL:

OK , what I mean is a hand full of immigrants mostly willing to work for a living wont put a dent in the pot full of work shy chavs, tax fiddlers , scroungers , benefit cheats and greedy scum that already inhabits the UK.

Which hall? I have many. :D

Anyhow , this thread is about all the ex pats who refuse to integrate with their host country, should they all be forced to return to blighty?

OK , what I mean is a hand full of immigrants mostly willing to work for a living wont put a dent in the pot full of work shy chavs, tax fiddlers , scroungers , benefit cheats and greedy scum that already inhabits the UK.

Can you quote your sources, or are these just your personal prejudices?

(I know I shouldn't encourage him)

You must get a lot of silence in your life cumbrian, get out more man , you wont regret it. ;)
go to a pub where nobody knows you, start afresh. :LOL:

You're the who seems to spend all day on the forum posting your drivel.

If you got out a bit more you might get to meet some real people in the real world. :mrgreen:

3dfesses.gif

yev gorr im on the
hook

GERR ANOTHER BARREL IN :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yev gorr im on the
hook

GERR ANOTHER BARREL IN :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Think I'll quit while I'm ahead. :LOL:

Just watch any episode of jeremy kyle, do it with Cumbrian and your other friend who cant talk properly , you can all snuggle up together and complain about the lack of immigrants on telly to complain about.
Except the guy who cannot talk properly , he will just mumble in acknowledgement and agreement in a blithering idiot kind of way. :LOL: :LOL:
Its like talking to child versions of the three ****ing stooges.

Sponsored Links
Back