Fake News Enquiry

Sponsored Links
I too thought conspiracy theorists were all nutters . . . until I saw those 2 buildings collapse. My missus can vouch for this but the words I uttered at that very moment shown live on TV were "that isn't possible".

I wonder if dork believes that structural steelwork loses strength under intense heat.

Perhaps not. In which case he is a nutter.

Sponsored Links
I wonder if dork believes that structural steelwork loses strength under intense heat.

'mmm, he won't say.

I wonder if he thinks fire cladding smashes off structural steel when you hit it very hard.

I wonder if he thinks jetfuel burns hot.

I wonder how many structural engineers in the world didn't sign his petition.

Dork doesn't have a problem with any architects or engineers that didn't sign the ae911truth.org petition.

Petition is perhaps the wrong word, it is much more than that !

Dork has a problem with the dissipated weight of the few floors above collapsing & taking the very many floors below them with them.

This defies physics.

I'm surprised JohnD.

Have you anything upon which to base your absolute knowledge and certainty of this event other than that which you have heard and read in the media?
I'm tempted to say that your willingness to readily accept the given version, that it was carried out by Arabs, smacks of racism.

Also, as I presume (and hope) that you were not personally affected by the attack, nor Dork's thoughts, I fail to see why you are concerned enough to bother replying.

EFL

You seem to have posted on the wrong thread by mistake, since your post has no connection to anything said in this one.

If not, I fail to see why you are concerned enough to bother replying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38790254

So is judy, woodbine, etc. as perpetrators of fake news, a threat to our democracy?
Hmm I resent that statement there Himmybe. I suppose you deny there were incidents in Paris last year? You'll deny the massacre at Nice. No doubt, no lorry was driven into a Christmas market in Berlin either. Undoubtedly, there's absolutely nothing at all happening in Paris at the moment (notice the BBC were very quiet about that for a few days) Yep there's fake news and then there's No News.

I think Dork does have a point there though. Think about it for a second. As the floors collapsed downwards, the authorities are having us believe that it was the weight above them that caused subsequent floors to collapse downwards.. Right from when the Twin Towers were first built, the ground floor steelwork was actually supporting all that weight above it anyway. Therefore the towers should not have collapsed the way they did. If anything, the floors where the planes flew into, would be seriously weakened by the impact and the fuel, but not the floors below or above. The towers should have toppled over above the impact area. They shouldn't have just dropped straight downwards onto their own footprint,, yet that is exactly what we saw. Hmmmm

Right from when the Twin Towers were first built, the ground floor steelwork was actually supporting all that weight above it anyway. Therefore the towers should not have collapsed the way they did.

Are you reluctant to agree that structural steelwork is weakened in a fire?

Sponsored Links
Back