Fake News Enquiry

Think about it for a second. As the floors collapsed downwards, the authorities are having us believe that it was the weight above them that caused subsequent floors to collapse downwards
That's because that is what happened. If you wish to believe Dork - you carry on dear.(y)

Sponsored Links
fakenews-1.jpg
:)

Hmm I resent that statement there Himmybe. ... Yep there's fake news and then there's No News.
Exactly so. You obviously prefer the fake news according to such verifiable sources as Youtube and Facebook (as I said previously :rolleyes:), such as this:
Where you copied a comparison of Trump vilifying Mexicans and Muslims and blocking legal entry from seven mainly Muslim countries, to Bill Clinton's crackdown on all and any illegal immigrants.
You probably saw the headline, did not bother to watch and intelligently analyse the video, you just accepted the headline carte blanche and reproduced it as fake news.

I will look for some other examples of you perpetrating fake news. (So excuse any edits when I add them.)
I could provide some fake news of my own:
"Ikea have sold out of wall-building kits since the events in Sweden on Friday night! Who'd have thought it, in Sweden?"
"The good news is that they have caught the perpetrators of the Bowling Green massacre!"
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What about some people's assertion that anything some of us link to is false? (even when it's from verifiable sources)
Yeah, like Facebook! :rolleyes:

And this:
I notice there were no protests when Obama banned Iraqi citizens from entering the US in 2011.
Compared to reality:
Trump says Obama banned refugees too. He’s wrong.
http://www.vox.com/world/2017/1/31/14444862/obama-refugee-ban-2011
I do not think I need to go any further back to prove my point.
You are a perpetrator of fake news! You can mention any number of genuine incidents and suggest any nonsensical ideas about my beliefs that you care to imagine, but it will never nullify your perpetration of fake news.

Last edited:
I think Dork does have a point there though. Think about it for a second. As the floors collapsed downwards, the authorities are having us believe that it was the weight above them that caused subsequent floors to collapse downwards.. Right from when the Twin Towers were first built, the ground floor steelwork was actually supporting all that weight above it anyway. Therefore the towers should not have collapsed the way they did. If anything, the floors where the planes flew into, would be seriously weakened by the impact and the fuel, but not the floors below or above. The towers should have toppled over above the impact area. They shouldn't have just dropped straight downwards onto their own footprint,, yet that is exactly what we saw. Hmmmm

The floors above were supported as static load; that is what the building was designed for.
The weakened sections failed and allowed the floors above to start dropping, creating a loading that the floors below were not designed to withstand.

From Wikipedia.

While the buildings were designed to support enormous static loads, they provided little resistance to the moving mass of the sections above the floors where the collapses initiated. Structural systems respond very differently to static and dynamic loads, and since the motion of the falling portion began as a free fall through the height of at least one story (roughly three meters or 10 feet), the structure beneath them was unable to stop the collapses once they began. Indeed, a fall of only half a meter (about 20 inches) would have been enough to release the necessary energy to begin an unstoppable collapse.[55]

Indeed, a fall of only half a meter (about 20 inches) would have been enough to release the necessary energy to begin an unstoppable collapse.

Sponsored Links
Hmm I resent that statement there..............
More fake news from Judy:
Nah of course throwing petrol bombs at an empty building
Conington turned up again on August 6 2016 before being ordered out by a man there.....
He refused to leave and subjected him to abuse directed at his race, colour and religion."
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/swastika-tattooed-thug-who-hates-9647507
Empty building my arris! You have a vivid imagination and a distorted view of reality.

I think you were right royally embarrassed over this claim:
Nosey's just a keyboard warrior. A wind up merchant (like his mate Johnny boy) He's the usual Billy No Mates. I bet he even argues with himself. Either that or he's one of those tramps who's happened to find a mobile phone and sits outside McDonalds all day for the free wifi.;)

Take a bow Judy. So far, you are the worst culprit for perpetrating fake news.
Other have more sense than to challenge the accusation for fear of similar embarrassment.

Last edited:
Exactly so. You obviously prefer the fake news according to such verifiable sources as Youtube and Facebook (as I said previously :rolleyes:), such as this:

Where you copied a comparison of Trump vilifying Mexicans and Muslims and blocking legal entry from seven mainly Muslim countries, to Bill Clinton's crackdown on all and any illegal immigrants.
You probably saw the headline, did not bother to watch and intelligently analyse the video, you just accepted the headline carte blanche and reproduced it as fake news.

I will look for some other examples of you perpetrating fake news. (So excuse any edits when I add them.)
I could provide some fake news of my own:
"Ikea have sold out of wall-building kits since the events in Sweden on Friday night! Who'd have thought it, in Sweden?"
"The good news is that they have caught the perpetrators of the Bowling Green massacre!"
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, like Facebook! :rolleyes:

And this:

Compared to reality:
http://www.vox.com/world/2017/1/31/14444862/obama-refugee-ban-2011
I do not think I need to go any further back to prove my point.
You are a perpetrator of fake news! You can mention any number of genuine incidents and suggest any nonsensical ideas about my beliefs that you care to imagine, but it will never nullify your perpetration of fake news.

Hi Himaggin

I too thought conspiracy theorists were all nutters . . . until I saw those 2 buildings collapse. My missus can vouch for this but the words I uttered at that very moment shown live on TV were "that isn't possible". Dork isn't an architect, Dork is a highly qualified & experienced physicist who fully understands that the weight of the floors above cannot possibly destroy the structure of the floors below.

Buildings collapse due to fire:
_93667813_8079276e-49c8-4257-816c-498188b5f07d.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38675628

No explosives were detected or needed. There is zero evidence of explosives on 9/11, and yes I've seen all of those clips of the collapse with windows being blown out etc.

Are you reluctant to agree that structural steelwork is weakened in a fire?
Not at all, JD, but the fires were never anywhere near the ground floors, so these would not have been weakened by fire. However I accept the other poster saying that it was the dynamic loading that cause the collapse.

Not at all, JD, but the fires were never anywhere near the ground floors, so these would not have been weakened by fire. However I accept the other poster saying that it was the dynamic loading that cause the collapse.
Hilarious. Perhaps you should ignore your own advice and think about it for a full ten seconds next time eh duck.

Hilarious. Perhaps you should ignore your own advice and think about it for a full ten seconds next time eh duck.
That is very unfair Noseall. You know Judy does not have the same intellectual capacity as Dork!
Dork is a highly qualified & experienced physicist who fully understands that the weight of the floors above cannot possibly destroy the structure of the floors below.
Judy (nor Dork) could possibly understand the phenomenon of chain reaction. Maybe they think a 'perfect storm' is a storm without wind, rain, thunder or lightening! Even while playing dominoes they still would not have the intelligence to understand that if the upper floors collapsed, due to weakening of the steel by fire, this would exert a dynamic force on the floors below, which were unaffected by fire.
There! I have explained it for them now. Will they get it yet?

Perhaps their next comment might be, "Oh yes. I understand now." Or they will scurry off looking for other conspiracy theories or fake news.

Sponsored Links
Back