Fake news on Cummings by the Guardian. ........Never

Sponsored Links
Let me just check.

The Prime Minister said:

"From this evening I must give the British people a very simple instruction - you must stay at home.

Because the critical thing we must do is stop the disease spreading between households.

That is why people will only be allowed to leave their home for the following very limited purposes:

shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
one form of exercise a day - for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household;
any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person; and
travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.

That’s all - these are the only reasons you should leave your home."

Did Cummings comply with the instructions?

Let me just check.

The Prime Minister said:

"From this evening I must give the British people a very simple instruction - you must stay at home.

Because the critical thing we must do is stop the disease spreading between households.

That is why people will only be allowed to leave their home for the following very limited purposes:

shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
one form of exercise a day - for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household;
any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person; and
travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.

That’s all - these are the only reasons you should leave your home."

Did Cummings comply with the instructions?

https://www.durham.police.uk/news-a...es/Durham-Constabulary-press-statement--.aspx

Sponsored Links
Since we all know very well that Cummings did not comply with the instructions, attempts to divert from the point are just trivial nonsense.

Since we all know very well that Cummings did not comply with the instructions, attempts to divert from the point are just trivial nonsense.
This is the second wave of BS from the Dom supporters, telling lies did not work so trying to discredit the origin of the story is the next weapon, not much left in the armoury now

Seen a few posts on Facebook trying to support Cummings , well written and no spelling mistakes so probably Tory supporters.

Sponsored Links
Back