Farage this morning

Europe will change somewhere along the line and go back to having autonomous countries in a trading block. It's just a matter of time. Then UKIP will be history. Nigel Farage will be history at this election.

Remember folks: "Vote UKIP and wake up wth Ed".

Point 1 - I agree. I have said the same.
Point 2 - Perhaps. If there are any more threats to the country, or if the remaining parties continue to run the country badly, perhaps not.
Point 3 - I have every confidence that Nigel will be elected but, if not, the general consensus within the party is that he should continue to lead. He is, after all, an excellent speaker.

Edit: BTW, has DC got fed up and gone home?

Don't know where DC is but due to his absence, nosebag has hopped onto peter(meachem)chichester's shoulder :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Edit: BTW, has DC got fed up and gone home?

Don't know where DC is but due to his absence, nosebag has hopped onto peter(meachem)chichester's shoulder :LOL:

I had a suspicion of something like that. Unfortunately, all these repetitive changes of nom-de-plume tend to confuse me sometimes.

What's in a name, anyway, when you can identify a troll by what he says and not by what he calls himself this week. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back