Farewell Democracy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brig finds a press report 23 years old.

Shock news!

I'd say it's pretty relevant that someone has pointed out that an EU army was mooted as far back as 23 years ago when your learned cohorts are claiming that an EU army was only thought of recently to protect us all from The Donald. You boys really do need very little help in being made to look stupid do you?

If I remember correctly, It was because of the US (Trump and his anti-Europe rhetoric in particular) that the idea of a European protective force was mentioned.

Sponsored Links
I'd say it's pretty relevant that someone has pointed out that an EU army was mooted
..and again now that we have a dangerous idiot in charge of the USA.
Incredible really, that we Europeans should feel threatened from a Yank and his fondness of Russia.

So an EU Army was mentioned 23 yrs ago and what has happened? Nothing.

The EU army will only ever come about if the US leaves NATO, another term for Trump it could be possible.

When was the last time Russia plotted to invade the UK.?
Historically the Russians were Britain's allies in both world wars.
The French, Germans, Spanish have all at various points in history tried to destroy Britain yet everyone keeps going on about the Russians.

Using that logic the UK has invaded over 170 countries in the world, no one should trust us.

Sponsored Links
Ellal positively hates us. Yet he and his partner are happy to live here.

So an EU Army was mentioned 23 yrs ago and what has happened? Nothing.

The EU army will only ever come about if the US leaves NATO, another term for Trump it could be possible.

Countries that are members of the EU also have the ability to argue, vote against, or in some cases veto, such ideas.

The UK was previously one of the largest and most influential members, but has now thrown away its vote.

that is clearly not true.

Motman hates people who choose to make the UK their home.

Ellal is clearly very intelligent, obviously is a working professional and I am pleased he has chosen this country to make his home (even if he can a bit of a misery :ROFLMAO:)

Sadly the 'mods' (;)) have yet again chosen to selectively delete perfectly reasonable comments which unfortunately means that the flow of debate within topics becomes disjointed...

I guess 'they' just hate it when 'their' (;)) xenophobic views are shown to be completely wrong :)

Sadly the 'mods' have yet again chosen to selectively delete perfectly reasonable comments
You mean perfectly reasonable comments like these?

"As opposed to a fat ****?"

"It's a wonder you have a brain capable of sustaining even your most basic functions!"

"Why do quitters have s hit for brains?"

"ellal doesn't have the right to put up an avatar because of mod bias towards brexit...Racism doesn't seem to be a problem with them though"

"You really don't have a f cuking clue do you! But hey, what do we expect from an extremely dumb quitter"

Now, remind me, who said those?

You mean perfectly reasonable comments like these?

"As opposed to a fat ****?"

"It's a wonder you have a brain capable of sustaining even your most basic functions!"

"Why do quitters have s hit for brains?"

"ellal doesn't have the right to put up an avatar because of mod bias towards brexit...Racism doesn't seem to be a problem with them though"

"You really don't have a f cuking clue do you! But hey, what do we expect from an extremely dumb quitter"

Now, remind me, who said those?
Me perchance?

All perfectly true observations of course...

But then who other than a mod would be anal enough to recall those posts at a whim? :LOL:

You're getting worse. You were talking about my dick the other day and now you're mentioning anal. I can see what you are doing. Stop it.

You're getting worse. You were talking about my dick the other day and now you're mentioning anal. I can see what you are doing. Stop it.
yes I agree, you stop it

Stop talking like an adolescent (y)

Ellal is clearly very intelligent, obviously is a working professional and I am pleased he has chosen this country to make his home
Rofl....what a ferkin brown noser about a guy you have never met,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back