Farmers Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
FpqfWJHWYAcnAai

I know how climate change law affects me passed by eu legislation
I know how diesel emissions affect me passed by eu legislation.
I know how the eu cooling off periods by the sale of goods act affects me.
I know how indirect eu legislation affects me ad infinitum.
Gant can’t state a single law that affects him.

Sponsored Links
If they can get them from Spain to my local M&S, why can’t they get them there from the Netherlands? Last time I looked on a map, the Netherlands was nearer to the UK than Spain was.

2CF2E5B7-0275-42F8-867D-063C08E9071C.jpeg

Last edited:
It seems to me to be a clusterfuck of circumstance: Bre*it, bad weather and a bad harvest making life difficult for everyone in one way or another. You can get fresh fruit and veg, but get to market early and snap up the fresh greens before they're gone. Then cross your fingers and hope for a fine summer for farmers.

The link that won't open(wonder why)says since 1990 over 50,000 eu laws have been passed that now need unravelling.
That's a foreign power in my eyes.
Why would they all need to be undone?
Some of them relate to environmental issues, such as clean air and water, or safeguarding workers rights.
Are they to be repealed and not replaced to suit vested interests?

The link that won't open(wonder why)says since 1990 over 50,000 eu laws have been passed that now need unravelling.
That's a foreign power in my eyes.
All that the lawmakers will need to do is change a couple of letters i.e. where you one saw "EU law such and such", exactly the same law same wording but with UK law such and such.

It'll be worth it though because we have marks on pint pots for our squandered billions upon billions and wrecked economy.

Why would they all need to be undone?
Some of them relate to environmental issues, such as clean air and water, or safeguarding workers rights.
Are they to be repealed and not replaced to vested interests?
Yes, I'm really looking forward to working without the right to sick pay, holiday pay, paternity pay, plus the right to refuse to work more than 48 hours a week. It will also be so liberating not to have my employers constrained by health and safety laws. After all what are a few thousand extra industrial deaths a year? Then there's all the money the water companies can save by simply dumping untreated effluent into rivers and waterways - way more than the half-hearted efforts they are making now. Better buy myself some shares before they are all gone

But you can't tell the thicker Brexiteers that these are our laws, too. Laws designed to protect us. I do wonder if "Brexiteerism" should be classed as a cult, it's members rounded up and sent somewhere for their own (and our) safety - like Rockall

Last edited by a moderator:
what is between Netherlands and UK ?
They think we are a joke. Friends over there cannot believe how stupidly this country acted over Europe and they have little sympathy for us because of the clowns we have had running the country in recent years (May, Johnson and Truss). Tot ziens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back