February easing of lockdown predictions.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Come on then, make your predictions.
I’m predicting:
Restaurants, pubs to remain closed.
Travel restrictions to be lifted but not until after Easter
Up to 6 meeting outside.

Hopefully, it’ll be the last local lockdown....

Sponsored Links
I think that's going to be about right

I think we may go back to tiers....it makes sense with variants.

Schools staggered starting 8 March

Sponsored Links
Round here you wouldn't think lockdown existed, apart from shops and bars being closed.

Roads are still really busy, neighbours and everyone still going round seeing family etc.

People breaking rules by meeting up in parks with 3-4 other families with no social distancing.

Bla bla bla.

Send the kids back to school and see the infection rate rise in 2 weeks

My girls miss school but they have dealt with home schooling well.

We have easter coming up. Let's hold on until after Easter to let the kids back. It's giving us all a fighting chance.

For the last year we have been practicing social distancing sex. She's now worried about the mess if we come out of lock down too quick......

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
For the last year we have been practicing social distancing sex. She's now worried about the mess if we come out of lock down too quick......

What do you think?
It used to get right on Mrs Motties tits but she's taking it on the chin now....

Last edited:
Round here you wouldn't think lockdown existed, apart from shops and bars being closed.

Roads are still really busy, neighbours and everyone still going round seeing family etc.

People breaking rules by meeting up in parks with 3-4 other families with no social distancing.
Must be an Essex thing. Same here in Hornchurch and my next door neighbour has had more friends and family visit them as well as them all going out as a family than they ever did before lockdown!

I took all the kids to Virginia waters yesterday and it was packed.
Had to go around the car park twice to find a spot.
No masks in sight.
That's the way i like it.

What do you think?

I think she is worried due to you coming too quickly........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back