FFS!

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

Went to my local Chemist this morning to get Co-Codamol for the wife and Paracetamol for myself and was told, "Sorry I am not allowed to sell you both."

Paid for the Co-Codamol and walked out muttering about the nanny state and the jobs worths of this world.

Turned right out of the chemist, walked five doors down to the local store and brought a box of 500mg Paracetamol.

:evil:

If I wanted to overdose, I could purchase at least 20 boxes of paracetamol by stopping at 5 chemists on route to my local town, and purchase the rest from chemists in the town and other shops that sell paracetamol.

What is the point of this regulation.

Sponsored Links
i understand why they do it, but it's stupid. Like you said if some one was going to top themselves they only need to nip around to a few drug stores or just join another queue after each purchase.

I remember having a simular problem with throat lozengers, who the firk is going OD on them?

Sponsored Links
throat lozengers contain small quantities of cocaine, heroin, speed and peanuts.
excessive quantities are obviously dangerous if you have a nut allergy
I should know, I'm on my third packet of the day. :confused:

Efficacious in all (nut) cases.

My senses are so heightened I could even spell lozenges, but I can't be bothered now.

Wow, these mood swings are crazy....

Don't get hooked on the nuts, you won't sit down for a week... :D

when did that one come in? last time I did my pharmecy training (about 2 years ago now) it was only supermarkets etc that had higher restrictions (you can only get small packes there, the larger packs have a P in a box on the back, meaning pharmecy only.

I just went out for some throat lozengers, but I heard a little tinkle of "it's now or never" It was MR Whippy!
After asking, I found out that he could supply me with cocaine, heroin, speed and peanuts (not the salty kind)
So I have the ingredients, how do I make lozengers?

Sponsored Links
Back