Filth

Whats your first excuse going to be....meteor shower, flu pandemic, the EU.....its bound to be the EU. Oh and parliament thats a given
Roflllll...In your case Notchy......will all be freekin Brexit....for sure...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Its like this automatic assumption that because I call out the dishonesty of Johnson, I must be a Corbyn supporter.
Like your automatic assumption brexit heroes are thick...And you are 1 of the biggest offenders of twisting posts to give an extreme adverse point of view.

Durhamplumber knows brexit is a total sham.
Buts he is in too deep now, so he will continue to applaud the lies.

Nevermind, cheer up

"I only wanted bendy bananas now there's this chaotic inferno of hate"

Enjoy

Durhamplumber knows brexit is a total sham.
Buts he is in too deep now, so he will continue to applaud the lies.

Nevermind, cheer up
5 more years of Boris......suck it up losers

Roll on Thursday when the Remoan god Jezza is blown out of the water and all you remoaners are fked over...but you will continue to dribble nonsense.

Roll on Thursday when the Remoan god Jezza is blown out of the water and all you remoaners are fked over...but you will continue to dribble nonsense.
Brexit will affect county durham, yorkshire, lancashire far more than surrey, sussex and kent.

Youve just fked yourself over.

Brexit will affect county durham, yorkshire, lancashire far more than surrey, sussex and kent.

Youve just fked yourself over.
So there we have it...

A brexit 'bonus' of sorts (y)

All so sad. Think Tories will win - that "get brexit done" slogan has penetrated the minds of the undecideds - even people that voted remain are now saying they just want it over and done with.

Somebody even said on the radio that the lib dems are undemocratic, to vote for them is to vote against democracy. The irony that they are about to vote in the 3rd general election in 4 years seems to have escaped them.

So there we have it...

A brexit 'bonus' of sorts (y)

I know what you mean but I dont want anybody or region to be worse off due to brexit.

Although its pretty unpleasant that people like Dominic Grieve and Ken Clarke have put their principles before their career yet brexiteers, like some on here just sneer at them and call them traitors.....

Yet brexiteers applaud the self serving liars that personally benefit from brexit.

Brexit party MEPs: they earn more out of 2nd jobs than any other MEP -self serving cee nuts.

Hilarious.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Every other post you are hoping the economy tanks it due to brexit.

Thank you for your most valuable contribution to this thread, it is certainly an insight into your grasp of the subject.

Sponsored Links
Back