Filth

Sponsored Links
£10k a year private school for a Labour MP's son and this is how he turns out. Nurture didn’t work here, did it?

Sponsored Links
This is worse than Racism.
Yet the left will defend this piece of scum

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/cour...-at-another-outside-foreign-office/ar-BBXJLsl

Why would the left defend him?

I just dont understand this tribal mentality. I suppose its just a form of 'appeal to extremes' logical fallacy.
Its like this automatic assumption that because I call out the dishonesty of Johnson, I must be a Corbyn supporter.

Perhaps Im over thinking it, the reality is that Bodd has a thing for Diane........"oh baby, whisper those police numbers to me again" :D

Heres a surprise:

Johnathan Aitken is Daine Abbotts sons godfather.

Why would the left defend him?

I just dont understand this tribal mentality. I suppose its just a form of 'appeal to extremes' logical fallacy.
Its like this automatic assumption that because I call out the dishonesty of Johnson, I must be a Corbyn supporter.

Perhaps Im over thinking it, the reality is that Bodd has a thing for Diane........"oh baby, whisper those police numbers to me again" :D

Your right it is wrong of me to make out all the left would stick up for him. You for one would not stick up for him as your a pretty decent fella I know.

But some will. I'd like to see what Diane says.

Yet the left will defend this piece of scum
No logic at all there Bodd, are you just spoiling for a fight and a chance to put down 'lefties'?

Really strange post - nobody in their right mind condones violence.

No logic at all there Bodd, are you just spoiling for a fight and a chance to put down 'lefties'?

Really strange post - nobody in their right mind condones violence.

It's not a strange post

I'm saying it's worse than Racism. Most sane people don't condone violence..

I think you could say most threads started hear are baiting.

Do you trawl the web looking for stories about Abbott, its a bit odd to say the least

Sponsored Links
Back