Filth

Why is it worse than racism?

Sponsored Links
Don't you all worry.
He is already out and will never pay for his crimes.
To the contrary, the officers involved will be reprimanded and possibly will lose their job.
This is how it works behind the curtains.
Then remember what Cressida Dick said:
It's ok to assault police officers once, we will consider jail the second time you do it...

I would jail her for life just for thinking this abomination.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.st...nvicted-twice-of-assaulting-a4225036.html?amp

Why is it worse than racism?

It just is...

I've been racially abused
I've been spat at
I've been put in hospital.

Someone spitting in your face is vulgar. And far worse than the other two.

Sponsored Links

As usual, you're leaving out a vital bit from the link you posted. I won't correct your quote as you will squeam and get it deleted like the last one so I'll type it out and add the vital word in BOLD CAPITALS showing what should have been the heading.

Fury as ex-Tory minister's ADOPTED son is jailed for just seven and a half years for killing three-year-old Alfie Lamb by crushing him to death with a car seat in 'a fit of childish temper'.

Adopted from who/where/when? In this instance, it could be a case of nature overcoming nurture. The story also goes on to say that he was the adopted son of the ex-ministers wife, so it appears he came as a package with the mother when they met. He may have been his 'adopted' son but that was only by marriage. Nice try though but perhaps you'll read the whole story rather than the headline that suits you when you next post a link.

My post was primarily about nurture Vs Nature and not Labour Vs. Tory but hey, you go ahead and try to make excuses for Abacus's son. Two wrongs don't make a right and in my eyes, both those children are pieces of sh't - the adopted son of the ex-Tory being the bigger sh't of course.

As usual, you're leaving out a vital bit from the link you posted. I won't correct your quote as you will squeam and get it deleted like the last one so I'll type it out and add the vital word in BOLD CAPITALS showing what should have been the heading.

Fury as ex-Tory minister's ADOPTED son is jailed for just seven and a half years for killing three-year-old Alfie Lamb by crushing him to death with a car seat in 'a fit of childish temper'.

Adopted from who/where/when? In this instance, it could be a case of nature overcoming nurture. The story also goes on to say that he was the adopted son of the ex-ministers wife, so it appears he came as a package with the mother when they met. He may have been his 'adopted' son but that was only by marriage. Nice try though but perhaps you'll read the whole story rather than the headline that suits you when you next post a link.

My post was primarily about nurture Vs Nature and not Labour Vs. Tory but hey, you go ahead and try to make excuses for Abacus's son. Two wrongs don't make a right and in my eyes, both those children are pieces of sh't - the adopted son of the ex-Tory being the bigger sh't of course.

If you read it properly you will find the link from your beloved Daily Mail is copied verbatim, only further into the article does the word adopted occur

Also

He was placed with lawyer Nigel Waterson, MP for Eastbourne, and his lecturer wife, Dr Barbara Judge, who had a five-bed house in Beckenham, south London, a Grade II-listed thatched cottage in East Sussex and holidayed in the South of France.

Can't see why him being adopted matters. I can't believe e he only got 7 and half years. Should be life.

Don't you all worry.
He is already out and will never pay for his crimes.
To the contrary, the officers involved will be reprimanded and possibly will lose their job.
This is how it works behind the curtains.
Then remember what Cressida Dick said:
It's ok to assault police officers once, we will consider jail the second time you do it...

I would jail her for life just for thinking this abomination.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/mets-top-cop-calls-for-two-strikes-and-youre-in-law-where-thugs-convicted-twice-of-assaulting-a4225036.html?amp

Do you have trouble reading English, Dick never said that and as already mentioned Abbotts son has not been to court yet

Do have trouble reading English, Dick never said that and as already mentioned Abbotts son has not been to court yet
Maybe your level of comprehension is below the standard bar.
What Ms Dick said is very clear: she proposed that whoever assaults police officers a SECOND TIME, should be jailed.
No two ways to interpret this, unless you're a communist and a do-gooder.
The fact that Mr Abbott has not been to court, doesn't justify the fact that he's free to roam our streets and assault more people.
Anyone who beats people should remain in custody until tried.
A dangerous individual who assaults public servants should not be let free until acquitted or serving his sentence.
Then as someone always sides with criminals, I rest my case and hope that one day they'll become the victims of the same criminals they wanted free.

The fact that Mr Abbott has not been to court, doesn't justify the fact that he's free to roam our streets and assault more people.
Anyone who beats people should remain in custody until tried

Given the thousands of fights that happen in our cities on a Friday and Saturday night that would mean an awful lot of people in jail.

Sponsored Links
Back