Filth

Sponsored Links
So you are saying you would prefer a referendum.

No.
My reason is:

Many remainers believe we should leave now as we voted as a democracy.
These will vote Boris to get Brexit done.

But

If there was a 2nd ref these same remainers would vote to stay again.

But when a straight percentage majority voted to leave, people were complaining that it should be up to the MP's to decide for us. Now, we can decide what MP's we want (and it will be those who are going to decide on whether we actually leave this time), people are screaming for a referendum! We’ve had one of those, the losers didn’t like it and claim that there were all those 16 year olds that would have voted to stay. Well, now they’re 18 and can chose the MP's that have promised we will stay. Simples. :ROFLMAO:

If you say its just brexit, you want a referendum to decide.
What the hell are you onabout..This election is based on brexit for the vast majority of voters. If you believe anything other you are more deluded than ever;yes we all know refs are different to elections before you point out the bleedin obvious.

Sponsored Links
For reasons outlined earlier, this Thursdays election will be, ………………….delicious.

For reasons outlined earlier, this Thursdays election will be, ………………….delicious.

Yes indeed, I shall be looking forward to Brexiteer Tories having to own Brexit.

I personally think a no deal Brexit is inevitable, which makes it harder to blame anybody else.

Can Johnson keep up the lies for 5 years......I guess it depends how much money he can throw at it to hide the problems.

Yes, and we're all looking forward to you losing...…………….again.
Yes I couldnt be happier for you.

You welcome to gloat, please fill yer boots.

I shall sit tight and wait for the failures to begin.......start working on your excuses, Im sure Cummings has been focus grouping some great ones you will fall for.

EU free trade deal......not gonna happen in a million years.
US trade deal......total capitulation.
Fillyboy thinks thats a win

Yes I couldnt be happier for you.

Thank you.

You welcome to gloat, please fill yer boots.

Oh, I will.

I shall sit tight and wait for the failures to begin...

You might have a long wait.

EU free trade deal......not gonna happen in a million years.

You're right, one year would be my estimate.

US trade deal......total capitulation.

Chlorinated chicken, nom nom, yummy.

I personally think a no deal Brexit is inevitable, which makes it harder to blame anybody else.
You appear to have bought your U-turns as part of a Bogof mega deal...

How many times have you told us that there would inevitably be a deal?

41A6C1C8-68C3-468F-A546-AE88078CF626.jpeg

Blimey, dissent in the ranks! Reminds me of this clip at 0:45. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well established you relish in any UK failings you can blame on brexit.
Good effort.....you are putting in the groundwork ready to start with the excuses.

Whats your first excuse going to be....meteor shower, flu pandemic, the EU.....its bound to be the EU. Oh and parliament thats a given.

There ya go, done your work for you, have next year off

Good effort.....you are putting in the groundwork ready to start with the excuses.

Whats your first excuse going to be....meteor shower, flu pandemic, the EU.....its bound to be the EU. Oh and parliament thats a given.

There ya go, done your work for you, have next year off
Twistin everything Notchy as usual...lazy...even for you.You are totally void of independent thought.

Sponsored Links
Back