Filth

Sponsored Links
Psssst! There’s one this coming Thursday. Let’s see what happens eh?
That is not a referendum at all.

Brexiteers want an election because remain voters are concentrated in smaller numbers of constituencys.

It just backs up my point, leavers are scared of the truth: the majority of the country are remain.

Ive no doubt Johnson will win and Brexit will go ahead. The discorse is now so distorted with lies and propaganda, brexit will have to go ahead and we will just have to see how well Johnson covers up the inevitable failure with ever more lies.

Brexiteers want an election because remain voters are concentrated in smaller numbers of constituencys.
Make your mind up ..1 minute you accuse brexit heroes of ref2 fear....then we want a ref ...you are all over the place as usual.

Sponsored Links
Make your mind up ..1 minute you accuse brexit heroes of ref2 fear....then we want a ref ...you are all over the place as usual.
You misunderstood what I wrote.

Brexiteers are scared of a referendum because they would lose.

An election benefits brexiteers because remain voters are concentrated in a small number of constituencies despite being a majority.

As I said brexiteers are totally thwarting democracy.

As I said brexiteers are totally thwarting democracy.
I do not misunderstand..you post utter crap...bad day for you and your mate Jezza,friday coming...But hey..at least you have had yet another vote on brexit!!!.."""Everyone will vote remain""" is the tune you have been singing for 3 years.

Notch, are you mental?
All statements I wrote are true.

Here are the facts:

Every single leave voter would be totally free to vote leave in a 2nd ref.
So brexiteers are worried too many of their flock have seen the light.

Brexiteers want Johnsons deal, which is a de facto break up of the union.
That makes brexiteers traitors of the UK.

Brexit means huge loss of power to the UK
US trade deal means NHS on table.
Brexiteers want trade deals so they approve of NHS being lost to US.

I do not misunderstand..you post utter crap...bad day for you and your mate Jezza,friday coming...But hey..at least you have had yet another vote on brexit!!!.."""Everyone will vote remain""" is the tune you have been singing for 3 years.

If you dont want to be considered to lack intelligence, please have the foresight to write something less silly.

looks like dum woke up with a hangover

barrowloads of bile today.

Sponsored Links
Back