First Class Virgin

D

diane1

:D ...im off to London travelling 1st class on Virgin Trains....complimentary upgrade.....reeeesult!!

two things......has anyone travelled 1st class with virgin.....??...am i going to get waited on hand and foot??......and on a whistle stop tour of our glorious capital.....whats the best things to go and see!...... :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
no boops......ordered the tickets online...but they never arrived....so they re booked em....and upgraded em!.....i paid £42....these are worth £243!!.... :D

Right, email to Virgin,

I've booked some tickets for London with Diane1 and mine didn't arrive either.
Will I get the same upgrade please?

That should do it. ;)

.....so where am i going to visit???.....

If you and I were on the same train I couldn't post the reply that first sprang to mind. ;)

Seriously though, the Eye has got to be one of them. Then depending on if you like history the Tower and some other historical places.
If you are into art then obviously the Tate.

Sit down and work out what interests you most then make a rough itinerary.

:D ...im off to London travelling 1st class on Virgin Trains....complimentary upgrade.....reeeesult!!

two things......has anyone travelled 1st class with virgin.....??...am i going to get waited on hand and foot??......and on a whistle stop tour of our glorious capital.....whats the best things to go and see!...... :D

if it's anything like the airline you will be ok ;)

ive been on the london eye!....it was great!.... :D ...havent been to the Tate tho.....think id like to go to Carnaby street and the portobello road....just coz ive heard them mentioned on the telly!....!!

There's the Palace of course and that gaff our other great leaders doss about in! As conny says, The Eye (which is very close to The House of Commons). The National History Museum is free (there is sometimes a charge for temporary exhibitions). There's St Pauls. If you're into Technology and Gadgets then there's the new Apple Store in Covent Garden. It's the biggest in the world apparently! But Covent Garden is worth visiting anyway. There's some canny pubs around there and some nice shops for ya! Oh and the street entertainers are very good. On such a flying visit I doubt you'll have time for much else.

Sponsored Links
Back