Fitting a 2nd hand Baxi Eco80 combi - pipe schematic & f

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi im diy fitting an baxi eco 80 in my house. Pretty much 100% sure where ive to pipe the heating f&R, the hot out & cold in, and gas, but id just like to be sure. This is the first time doing a combi. Can anyone help.. a diagram of what goes where would be great. Obviously im going to get a corgi to connect the gas.
Also i am going to have to buy a new flue, is there a standard flue or will it have to be a baxi made one, and where would i be able to get one from. Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
How will a non condensing boiler meet the Building Regulations ?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Be aware that little, if any, advice will come from bonafide RGI's as what you are doing is illegal. The boiler in itself is not legal to install, no matter how you twist and turn it, and the phrasing of your question clearly shows you are not competent when it comes to installing boilers.

As this boiler can not be installed legally, it can not be commissioned legally, hence any paperwork you get from a cowboy who is willing to put his name on it, is not worth the paper it is written on.

I saw a non condensing Biasi with a condensing boiler flue fitted.

Surprisingly it was not showing any signs of distress!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back