Five and a half years.

Sponsored Links
. Jesus was never part of the Catholic faith and a Catholic school is a good reason to be an atheist.

The first part of your statement is easily disproved:
http://www.catholic.org/clife/jesus/webelieve.php
http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic

What then is the value of the second part of your statement?

Indeed, what value is any of your statements?

So you believe that some bloke called Jesus is the son of a god? No wonder you believe what the BBC tell you..

You're initial comment was about what Catholics didn't believe, which I easily disproved. You then assume and conflate that with my belief.
You are either genuinely stupid or making an extremely good impersonation of a very stupid person.

Which reinforces my second comment above, of what value are your statements when they're based on such nonsensical and utterly stupid assumptions?

You're initial comment was about what Catholics didn't believe, which I easily disproved. You then assume and conflate that with my belief.
You are either genuinely stupid or making an extremely good impersonation of a very stupid person.

Which reinforces my second comment above, of what value are your statements when they're based on such nonsensical and utterly stupid assumptions?
I'm a Catholic and I don't believe it..

Sponsored Links
It might come as second nature to you, but the majority of us have difficulty in trying to be an eight year old. :rolleyes:
So you are yet to reach the mental age of eight then..... You'll get there eventually

I didn't say that I was religious or even believed in it but I am a Catholic.. Kinda hard for you to wrap you feeble brain round that eh?
I see you didn't understand the question.
Does that mean that my feeble brain confused and out thought your 'superior' brain? :rolleyes:

The question wasn't relevant
Is that your way of saying "I don't understand the question"? :rolleyes:
You also responded with an illogical response that had nothing to do with the proper meaning of my question, like so:
You think that religion can be a pluralist church?

I didn't say that I was religious or even believed in it but I am a Catholic.. Kinda hard for you to wrap you feeble brain round that eh?

Is that your way of saying "I don't understand the question"? :rolleyes:
You also responded with an illogical response that had nothing to do with the proper meaning of my question, like so:
Answering the question wouldn't have helped you, I was simply trying to help you understand.

Answering the question wouldn't have helped you, I was simply trying to help you understand.
Answering the question might have demonstrated that you understood it.
Your response suggests a misunderstanding.

Foxy osbreath and transam demonstrate that discussion is beyond their intellectual ability so they resort to nonsensical comments.

Sponsored Links
Back