Five and a half years.

Sponsored Links
FFS.... You can fully understand why some gas men never post outside of the Combustion Chamber

FFS.... You can fully understand why some gas men never post outside of the Combustion Chamber
Some of them, evidently can't post inside the CC, either. :rolleyes:
Do you use the same ID and qualification each time you're banned and re-join? Or do you generate new ID and qualification each time?

Some of them, evidently can't post inside the CC, either. :rolleyes:
Do you use the same ID and qualification each time you're banned and re-join? Or do you generate new ID and qualification each time?
That depends on who I am at the time.... Shame you are still a useless Oxygen thief

Sponsored Links
That depends on who I am at the time....
So now you're claiming to have posted in other forums, under different usernames?

What value are your comments now? You'll be claiming to be noseall, next. :rolleyes:
Impostor! More like impostor syndrome in reverse!

And you've still racked up 21 thanks in only GD forum and jokes forum!

The fact that you've re-applied to join the CC forum proves the lie to your senseless comment, again!

What is it with plumbers?
Are there any sensible plumbers out there? I'm sure there are.
Please help me not to develop a prejudice against plumbers.

Last edited:
bear in mind that davy ice grouch is not noted for being truthful, whatever name he is using.

bear in mind that davy ice grouch is not noted for being truthful, whatever name he is using.
Yeah, but you don't expect them to admit to posting under different usernames, or re-applying for the CC forum. Do they generate new ID and required documentation, or do they re-use previous ID and documentation. Either answer raises more serious questions.

Is it possible that the 'plumbers' on here are all suffering from folie à plusieurs

Bear in mind that John Dumb dreams about being a plumber... So much so that he abused his position to try to post in the Combustion Chamber. Every one wants to be a gasman, even Johnny Dumbdumb

Bear in mind that John Dumb dreams about being a plumber... So much so that he abused his position to try to post in the Combustion Chamber. Every one wants to be a gasman, even Johnny Dumbdumb
But you're the first to admit, even boast about posting under different usernames, and that's just your bragging!
Or is it your attempt to explain that the DIYnot data on personal profiles is not accurate? :rolleyes:

So now you're claiming to have posted in other forums, under different usernames?

What value are your comments now? You'll be claiming to be noseall, next. :rolleyes:
Impostor! More like impostor syndrome in reverse!

And you've still racked up 21 thanks in only GD forum and jokes forum!

The fact that you've re-applied to join the CC forum proves the lie to your senseless comment, again!

What is it with plumbers?
Are there any sensible plumbers out there? I'm sure there are.
Please help me not to develop a prejudice against plumbers.
But how many folk have I helped in the Plumbing and Heating forum?.....And you still breathe the Oxygen that someone useful could could use

But how many folk have I helped in the Plumbing and Heating forum?.....And you still breathe the Oxygen that someone useful could could use
Not as Foxy osbreath! So are you now claiming to be someone else? So why the need to re-apply for the CC forum?
Are you using the same credentials as before? Or are you generating new credentials?

But you're the first to admit, even boast about posting under different usernames, and that's just your bragging!
Or is it your attempt to explain that the DIYnot data on personal profiles is not accurate? :rolleyes:
Who am I to say that the data is accurate or not? What is for sure is that even accurate data in the hands of a complete idiot will show false results. GIGO

Not as Foxy osbreath! So are you now claiming to be someone else? So why the need to re-apply for the CC forum?
Are you using the same credentials as before? Or are you generating new credentials?
Have I ever made that claim?

Sponsored Links
Back