Flat or pitched roof for extension?

Wessex won't win any beauty competitions, that's for sure. They aren't the cheapest either nor are they much fun to work with/on. They are designed for low pitch situations so are essential for those roofs with very shallow pitches.
Thanks, yes I think that's why they've been used on my place - 17.5 degree pitch.

Still are they better than a flat roof? Would value your opinion as you and your guys do top quality work

Sponsored Links
Wouldn’t the whole vaulted ceiling look inside, be a winner? I’d deffo go pitched and have done pitched with 3x velux on mine, cracking open plan area now and looks great. Wouldn’t be quite the same with a flattie.
PS I quite like the Wessex’s. Seen a few houses round here like yours with white render/cedar and the wessexs don’t look too bad. Not as nice as slate tho ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back