flue spare parts glow worm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
would anyone please be able to point me towards any flue suppliers for the glow worm swiftflow 80e.
i've tried the usual avenues and can't find any.

Sponsored Links
very unlikely to be able to get any, although I haven't tried looking for any.

its obsolette. You will be incredibly lucky if you find one. How comes you need it??

Most boiler manufacturers are opting for early obsolesense to encourage consumers to replace old Band D boilers with Condinsing Band A units (Dictatorship of Great Britain and all that!) ;)

Sponsored Links
building an extension which will block in the existing flue.
its either a flue piece or a new boiler with new flue!

cheers, i'll give em' a try on tuesday in cardiff. happy new year to you, and all.

are you saying you want to put an elbow on the flue and a new piece onto that?? they didnt do elbows or extensions asfaik for this boiler, just a few different lengths of straight flue. The instructions state that you shouldn't extend the standard flue kit.

i have 2 glowworm swiftflow's, one is a 80 the other the 80e,which i was informed at the time were the same except for pilot light types!
i have the original instructions for the 80 which give the options for bends etc and was working to those, but i'll certainly look into it if you are certain mickyg.

checked with part center today who were very helpful but could not get any bends, only the bare essential flue kit.
looks as if i might be unlucky on this one.!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back