For those who only believe lies:

Everyone lies, why should politicians be any different.
If your wife asks "does my bum like big in this", how should you reply?
Do you tell her she looks like an elephant and destroy her self esteem or do you tell her she looks lovely and save yourself a trip to A&E after she hits you over the head with a frying pan.

Sponsored Links
Gee what is wrong with you?
-you are using a childish strawman argument to justify your support of a liar.

I think he wants to go back to olden times.

Trouble is they have gone. He might stand more chance if he became welsh, learned the language and followed few of them. Read old poetry in a field in national dress. He would get the chance to do that once a year. I don't think there are many that would like to do it more often but you never know.

Everyone lies, why should politicians be any different.
If your wife asks "does my bum like big in this", how should you reply?
Do you tell her she looks like an elephant and destroy her self esteem or do you tell her she looks lovely and save yourself a trip to A&E after she hits you over the head with a frying pan.

I once told my wife that she had the body of a sixteen year old, then added: 'perhaps you ought to give it back before you stretch it'.
Went down well.

Donald Trump is my favourite liar, i don't know why but sometimes i like him.
He is an arrogant opinionated loudmouthed liar(and they are just his good points) however he doesn't pretend to be one of those Smarmy PC politicians who patronise voters by mouthing platitudes and making promises they have no intention of honouring.
Trump for all his faults does on occasion utter some truths even that may not have been his intention.
When asked why he supports regimes like Saudi Arabia, he said that America supports Saudi Arabia because the Saudis give America loads of money in return for weapons, unlike most politicians he doesn't waffle about defending human rights or morality.
He has also in the past said that when it comes to foreign interventions America's hands are not clean, this is an astonishing admission by any American president

Sponsored Links
Donald Trump is my favourite liar, i don't know why but sometimes i like him.
He is an arrogant opinionated loudmouthed liar(and they are just his good points) however he doesn't pretend to be one of those Smarmy PC politicians who patronise voters by mouthing platitudes and making promises they have no intention of honouring.
Trump for all his faults does on occasion utter some truths even that may not have been his intention.
When asked why he supports regimes like Saudi Arabia, he said that America supports Saudi Arabia because the Saudis give America loads of money in return for weapons, unlike most politicians he doesn't waffle about defending human rights or morality.
He has also in the past said that when it comes to foreign interventions America's hands are not clean, this is an astonishing admission by any American president

He p1sses off all the right people.

I almost long for the old days where a politician caught lying badly or caught up in a scandal were turfed out. Back then we expected better from our elected leaders... Now we just accept any old crud!

Going to sound very old fashioned, but something has definitely changed. Can only imagine that until very recently it would be unacceptable to many for a pm to live over the brush in no. 10 with his floozy and have a sprog out of wedlock. How times have changed and what a low bar we set for our 'leaders'.

Going to sound very old fashioned, but something has definitely changed. Can only imagine that until very recently it would be unacceptable to many for a pm to live over the brush in no. 10 with his floozy and have a sprog out of wedlock. How times have changed and what a low bar we set for our 'leaders'.
What hasn't changed is that were it a woman who had countless children by several different fathers she certainly wouldn't get elected PM!

Johnson is like a choir boy compared to some of the previous incumbents of 10 Downing street.
Was it Lloyd George who used to quote the bible while having sex with prostitutes or maybe it was gladstone.

I know he does.
He doesnt pizz me off at all, nor anybody else

Like me, they just find it sad for all the people that he manipulates with his lies, misinformation and spin.
he says he wants to drain the swamp....yet he is the swamp.

the USA is one of the worlds wealthiest countries yet has one of the highest levels of inequality.

the 'land of the free' that locks up more of its population in jail than anywhere else in the world.

Like me, they just find it sad for all the people that he manipulates with his lies, misinformation and spin.
he says he wants to drain the swamp....yet he is the swamp.
That is your point of view Notchy

When asked why he supports regimes like Saudi Arabia, he said that America supports Saudi Arabia because the Saudis give America loads of money in return for weapons,

That's why we deal with Saudi Arabia! The trouble is, that as part of the deal we have to put up with their loony religion.

Sponsored Links
Back