For those who only believe lies:

Sponsored Links
I fully agree, durhamplumber, that all religion is bolox (sic).
But you cannot describe other's culture as looney, simply because it differs from one's own.
To persist in describing other's culture as such, you must assume that they see our culture as similarly 'looney'.
Hardly conducive to welcoming of aliens, is it?
Not surprising that aliens have not revealed themselves to us.
Hopefully, if we ever discover other life forms, we will have learnt to be more accommodating.

Sponsored Links
To persist in describing other's culture as such, you must assume that they see our culture as similarly 'looney'.
Bobby..Any culture that in the 21st century buries people up to the neck and lobs pebbles and stones at them to torture and kill them is Freekin loony......Now your idea of loony is different to mine,,but as far as I know that aint happening now in the UK.I could not give two hoots what Saudia Arabia thinks of christianity..If they think it nuts they are correct.

Just goes to show what you know about religion.
Enough to know it is utter tosh and destoys lives and is one of the biggest evils in the world mascarading as a force for good.

Enough to know it is utter tosh and destoys lives and is one of the biggest evils in the world.
I don't disagree, but to single out one religion and declare it is looney, when in reality they all are, is tantamount to defending your own religion.

Sponsored Links
Back