People who only believe lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
"The billionaire-owned Murdoch newspaper, The Times, has been forced to make an urgent correction after falsely accusing Jeremy Corbyn of voting against the Falklands war – a claim made despite the Labour leader not actually becoming an MP until more than an entire year after the issue was voted on in Parliament."

"The billionaire-owned Murdoch newspaper, The Times, has been forced to make an urgent correction after falsely accusing Jeremy Corbyn of voting against the Falklands war – a claim made despite the Labour leader not actually becoming an MP until more than an entire year after the issue was voted on in Parliament."

Yeah, but Corbin didn't vote for it though, did he! Bloody traitor!

Sponsored Links
I see you have been nasty to a disabled person.
Gossip rumour and hearsay!!..Do you know her?...what is that saying about...."""hearing..etc...and only believe half of what you see Notcheous!...Me auld Mucker.My sixth sense told me it was BAS in disguise...

Nope

No deal=

Loss of £280b frictionless trade with EU
Loss of 759 worldwide trade agreements = MFN status
Loss of trade negotiating power = US puppet
Huge increase in non tariff barriers
UK looses benefit of being entry into single market whilst being a country of light labour and tax regulation.

Unfortunately Ryler knows nothing about trade, tariffs or regulatory divergence.

Scaremongering hogwash as usual.
Fortuanetly notch is not in power as he knows nothing about trade, tariffs or regulatory divergence.

the people in NI and the way the ROI have been incapable of accommodation of British people.

Well said.
Sinn fein in particular like to portray them selves as the party of equality.
When in reality they are the party of division and hatred.

you haven't explained what evidence you have to support your allegation that he gave no explanation and didn't face realities.

Fire on ahead with any evidence you have that Corbyn did face realities or gave some explanation of his stance about Ireland.
I am sure many of his statements that I heard from him still exist on film or in print if you think Corbyn actually did understand what he was talking about.
He has never made sensible statements that I know of about his theory for relationships between all sides including the ROI, nor has he ever condemned the Irish governments.
Those people either too young, or who were not really interested in his Irish opinions might have missed his history of extreme views, if they even were aware who Jeremy Corbyn was.
But I know what he was.

You are entitled to an opinion, albeit one that is based upon repeated biased unfounded nonsense. Russian bots - full steam ahead. There is an election looming....:rolleyes:

You are also entitled to your opinion. Thankfully I am a freethinker.
Good luck with the election.
Hope we all accept the result.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back