Foreign government plots to overthrow British democracy

Sponsored Links
Go easy on Hatejob, he's old and doesn't understand new fangled stuff. He's very bitter and hates young people too.

Sponsored Links
Foreign government plots to overthrow British democracy

Move the S

Foreign governments plot to overthrow British democracy

and we get a description of the aims of that organsation based in Brussels

Do you really need to have it explained to you....... ?
The EU offered the UK a leaving deal. We (the UK) have repeatedly rejected it. The EU said OK leave on your own terms (no deal). The UK repeadedly rejected it.

Yes, I would like you to explain please.

Yes, I would like you to explain please.
The EU offered the UK a leaving deal.

Before the concept of the UK leaving europe was created the UK governments (*) and the policies they set up were "strongly influenced" by the ohter governments acting together as the European Parliament

Plural as there have been several UK governments since the UK joined the European Economical Community

Before the concept of the UK leaving europe was created the UK governments (*) and the policies they set up were "strongly influenced" by the ohter governments acting together as the European Parliament
Eh?
I asked you to explain this....

Foreign governments plot to overthrow British democracy
Can you explain please?

and some of that influence has affected the democratic processes in the UK.
The UK is part of the European parliament you plonker. We have a say.

I'm still waiting for the explanation as to how foreign governments are plotting to overthrow British democracy. So far all you have offered is nonsense. Which countries' governments and what evidence do you have?

Go easy on Hatejob, he's old and doesn't understand new fangled stuff. He's very bitter and hates young people too.
You are mistaking me for JohnD, I have nothing against young people (under 30) some old people (55+) on the other hand are a bit cranky and cantankerous (JohnD). I associate with young and old people and have to say, people under 20 come across as thick as mince.

Sponsored Links
Back