Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasbanni, you lot like your little roll eye emoticon don't you.
I am awake thanks, what I was querying if you bother to read is a statement that branded ALL hunters as mentally unstable and queried this against those that hunt for survival. Only to be provided spurious "evidence" that there os some link between domestic violence and being an Inuit abused from an early age.
I am neither in favour of fox hunting or anti's pushing their beliefs on others because they believe in the sentience of animals (a fact that is yet to be proven to me irrefutably).

So are you happily telling me from your defensive stance that ALL people across the globe who hunt are mentally unstable?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wake up ! regarding sentience of animals if you were to watch super smart animals it may be on BBc i player or you tube perhaps, you could offer some kind of explanation ?

The latest thoughts is that animals do have emotions there are now numerous examples that have been filmed that can only be explained in this way, animals showing empathy, grief, happiness, sharing it goes on and on. Research that for yourself.

Baboons killing their young before perverse scientists had the opportunity,
so what went through that baboons mind when she realized what as going to happen to her young ?

Sponsored Links
You make out he was hunting you and your partner.

You need to have a lesson in comprehension.

So he was lucky? Because you somehow got him to dig his own grave and then let him go?????????

Lucky that's all he got.

How were you caught?

Bet you never handed yourself in.

I did.

Why/how was he attacking your family?
None of your business.

Or do you class Foxes as family?

Do you class pigs as yours?

You attacked someone and apparently said you were going to kill them, for a animal worth tuppence.

See your spin is appalling

And you still think and say you would do the same.......to the end????

If face with similar situation, yes.

Your a deluded idiopathic human who thinks your judge and jury.

Yep
One who mentions I am not a "Spin Doctor" or good at it.
I agree, I do not have the time nor inclination to tell tales and try and lie about things.

Look up what spin is.

Your the criminal, charged and convicted with apparently kidnapping, false imprisonment and threats of death.

No just kidnap

How are you going to explain that to your offspring?

You do know this will follow them for the rest of their lives.

Or did you think you could "magic" it away?

Got 6 kids ranging from 16 months to 28 years. All are doing very well indeed. Never had any trouble from them al all. What about you?

Got 6 kids ranging from 16 months to 28 years. All are doing very well indeed. Never had any trouble from them al all.

I think you should let them go now. Their families will be missing them. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
But there is a link between psychopath killers and animal abuse from an early age..

Remember this while you read on.

Again, this is all to do with the social aspects of their mental instability, no where does it point to the fact that they are hunters make them so.

Problem with this is that it's not reflected to this degree in people who face similar social problems...

http://jaapl.org/content/30/2/257.full.pdf

It's also interesting that there is a high level of alcohol and drug abuse that's also link to personality disorder...

Yes, they may have been abused and that is very, very sad. But that abuse does not detract from the fact that they hunt to survive in many areas of the Arctic, they don't do it for pleasure or just for the hell of it.

But we have already established the intuits are no longer a nomadic hunter gathers who need to hunt to survive and if someone is hunting for tourism or keeping there culture alive etc is hunting for what, survival? Most hunts are for Palo-bear and seal fur for the fashion trade. Vickie Okpik's furs springs to mind..

Oh and one set of reports or a link does not fully represent an entire populous - just like our Census may not be fully reflective of what life in Britain really is like (know many actual Jedi's do you?)

It's very simple really, based on conviction rates maybe..? It's very easy to dismiss studies when you have nothing else left to go on. You could at least find a report that fitted your argument but.... I will go with the professionals for now

Have you never heard the phrase "correlation does not imply causation"?

I do yes but the report has nothing to do with hunting as a cause has it..? I for one stated there is a link between psychopathic killers and animal abuse at an early age.. There is a massive difference between someone who seeks to abuse animals and cause intentional pain and suffering to satisfy there need to control etc. And some forms of hunting.

I for one believe people who hunt with dogs meet the personality disorder criteria.

We have, in life, linked many things to many other things it does not guarantee a causal relationship.

Another sweeping statement and obvious.

peaps.

Your have really shown your true colours recently.

No matter what sport or pass time people participates in there will always be an objector, thats life.

But publicly gloating on another human death just shows how disturbed you really are.

You are not worth bothering with. The lowest form of demented scum comes to mind.

Its time the authorities took a more serious look at your life style and more worrying your mental well being.
I feel for your family.

Hello.

Your have really shown your true colours recently.

Never hid them.

No matter what sport or pass time people participates in there will always be an objector, thats life.

More so when killing animals is involved. You would be surprised what the average person has to say about people who abuse animals.

But publicly gloating on another human death just shows how disturbed you really are.

Hunters rank about -10 on my empathy meter, no more disturbing than people ranting on about killing paedophiles on this very forum.

You are not worth bothering with. The lowest form of demented scum comes to mind.

So you keep saying.

Its time the authorities took a more serious look at your life style and more worrying your mental well being.
I feel for your family.

Oh they have all had a good look, FBI, Special Branch, MI5, NECTU, National Domestic Extremism Unit, the list is endless.

I'm retired :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back