Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more like " Deliverance" than " The Deer Hunter " :unsure:

Sponsored Links
One for the know all antis to read.

http://www.vet-wildlifemanagement.org.uk/images/stories/item-images/pdf/HWMMI-12-11.pdf[/QUOTE]

Just like reading a report by the Nazi party why the extermination of the Jews is beneficial to the German state Ive read enough of it to judge it as intellectual clap trap. :rolleyes:

Kin idiot produced this report as well

http://www.vet-wildlifemanagement.org.uk/images/stories/item-images/pdf/VetOpinion.pdf[/QUOTE]

I had yo laugh when he posted it.

It formed part of the evidence from the hunt lobby to keep hunting with dogs but it was dismissed with all the other reports in favour of the evidence presented to ban hunting, that's why hunting with dogs is banned!! :LOL:

He needs to look at what they have to say about shooting :LOL:

"The majority of foxes culled in the UK are shot using a rifle. Wounding rates using a rifle can be up to 48% and for a shotgun as high as 60%. Killing rates increase but wounding rates do not decrease with the skill of the marksmen"

http://vet-wildlifemanagement.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=29

Over 50% of fox killed each year are killed by cars! I also like the bit about self regulating. They attribute the low numbers of fox in rural areas is down to management and high in the city because they have no hunting, while talking about food availability affects fox numbers.

Countryside alliance sponsored .org says it all me thinks. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Of course its clap trap. :LOL: :LOL:

Well it normal behaviour for the antis eyes everything or any authority is something /someone to disagree with.

Or might it be to complicated for your tiny brain to absorb.

Ill look for a copy printed by Ladybird, complete with pictures.

Ps No ladybird were injured or killed in the process of producing the books. ;)

Of course its clap trap. :LOL: :LOL:

Well it normal behaviour for the antis eyes everything or any authority is something /someone to disagree with.

Or might it be to complicated for your tiny brain to absorb.

Ill look for a copy printed by Ladybird, complete with pictures.

Ps No ladybird were injured or killed in the process of producing the books. ;)

Although I browsed it today I did read it in full when it was published as part of the evidence submitted to parliament in support of hunting with dogs. It's wasn't important that I read it, the people that did read it found that it wasn't sufficient evidence in support of hunting with dogs. In fact the opposite is the case, the evidence submitted in favour of the ban on hunting with dogs won the argument.

If you did know what you were talking about you would have argued that hunting with dogs wasn't banned because it was cruel, instead you post a load of old rubbish. You do know hunting wasn't banned because it was deemed cruel, don't you?

In fact the opposite is the case, the evidence submitted in favour of the ban on hunting with dogs won the argument.

You know full well that hunting still continues because the ban is unworkable,and if you don't then your organisation is crap at what it pro- ports to do.

What a lot don't realise is the amount that antis have cost the country.
Money that may well have been spent on more worthwhile project.
Instead that money has gone to put right damage and time lost due to their reckless and dangerous campaigns.

Whatever the form of hunting pursued in this country, it will contribute £1000000s of pound into the economy. Not only that it has and still does employ 1000s.
Acre upon acre of moor land are now sustaining more wild lief than ever, thanks to land owners and game keepers.
Rivers condition are constantly improving thanks to anglers feed back.
The list of improvement and economy created by country sport is enormous and is on going.

In all farness the antis have also contributed.
Approximately 700hrs wasted discussing the Hunting act in parliament.
It is likely that repeal will be successful.
Contribute nothing to the country side and nothing to the economy
Terrorise members of staff working for certain companies.
Deface several properties.
Letter bombs sent to certain companies.
Damaged businesses.
Let loose non native animals.
Terrorise people legally pursuing country sport.

Imagine what that cost in police wages.

Out of nearly 90 prosecutions served against hunters only 3-4 prosecutions were sucsesful. That must of cost a lot.
More sabotures have been prosecute. (then again jail birds dont care)

The antis have not and never will make any contribution to the UK's economy. What it will do is cost the economy.

A woman from Los Angeles, who was a tree hugger and an anti-hunter, purchased a piece of timberland. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her.
In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to the nearest doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go into the examining room and he would see of he could help her. She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"

He smiled and than told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area. I'm sorry, but they turned
me down."

You've only got to watch the hunters in action against protestors on the vids posted to see what absolute cretins they are.................

obviously there are plebs and serfs whose existence is to lick the boots of their masters.

Unworkable law ? only because the penalties and deterrents are a joke in this country. The law here is more to do with providing a nice living for its practitioners rather than providing a safe society.

We all heard the bleatings of the hunt fraternity 500,000 redundancy's if hunting were banned etc etc claptrap.

It was all rather simple really, when hunting was banned packs should have been banned.

Disregard for the democratically elected government passing a law through parliament to ban fox hunting and what do we have a section of society who believe they are above the law and they are so superior it doesn't apply to them. and they will carry on regardless.

If everyone acted like that what a great place britain would be to live

:rolleyes:

You've only got to watch the hunters in action against protestors on the vids posted to see what absolute cretins they are.................

Very well edited videos, fair play to the camera man. Shame they are a bit out of date. ;)

Any one thats daft enough to trespass and refuse to leave private land don't deserve to be treated politely.
Not only that, it just shows their lack of care for animals. Who in their right mind would scream. shout and play electronic noises in front of a horse and rider.

As for hunting with dogs and on horse back my feelings are neutral.
I personally don't like horses, but don't go out of my way to obstruct people who ride them. If they want to hunt so be it.

I shoot, and fish and will not be threatened by some pathetic tree hugger, especially as they never have permission to be on the occupied land.

Left alone I go on about my business quietly. If threatened by antis then I wont hesitate to dial 999, or if needs must will defend my self with minimum but legal force.

The antis are a minority group of trouble makers that seem to draw attention to themselves and their behavior, sad really, but who cares. I don't.

Tarmac roads and bridal paths trespassing ?

Funny the hunting types I know and I do know them, strike me as slightly thick.

You seem to fall in to that category as well judging by your inability to answer rational arguments and to post links to support your view which are so obviously biased as to be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Antis minority ??? which planet are you on it was passed through parliament !
how is that a minority ?

Some types want to get out there and take direct action good on them
me I'd have had bangers( fireworks) which I wouldn't have hesitated using if some henry had have rode a horse at me.

Notice how the toffs hire local thugs to do battle with saboteurs that would have required different tactics perhaps burning down a toffs home or two
yes that'll do nicely. So which side did the violence start from ......hmmm let me guess.

Disregard for the democratically elected government passing a law through parliament to ban fox hunting and what do we have a section of society who believe they are above the law and they are so superior it doesn't apply to them. and they will carry on regardless.

If everyone acted like that what a great place britain would be to live

:rolleyes:
And here's me thinking you were describing the cavalier approach to the Law Tony Blair showed.

Dont think you would know what rational was if it bit you on your arse.

Keep it up gasbanni your comments just show how much violence your prepared to use.
Problem is when the tables turn you run and cry.

As for using fireworks, grow up you childish little thug.

Simple solution for your type is to keep away from the country side, you dont appreciate its traditions.

As for posting links, im well aware of the amount peaps and yourself have posted. The two of you are getting experts at cut and paste.
Boring really especially as most people have already read the thread.

When a fox kills 200 of your chickens and eats one, if you get the chance you shoot him, and his mates. A fox will kill for fun, farmers kill them to protect there livestock. Fox hunters and the fox just kill for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back