Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had much time for people who shoot things for pleasure. But to compare them to paedophiles is showing your crackpot ideas up for what they are......the ravings of a crazy fanatic.

Sponsored Links
I've never had much time for people who shoot things for pleasure. But to compare them to paedophiles is showing your crackpot ideas up for what they are......the ravings of a crazy fanatic.

Care to explain why?

To anybody normal an explanation is unnecessary, to a fanatic it's a waste of time. So, no, I don't.

Sponsored Links
There are some real sick fcks in society.
Especially so when they try and claim the moral high ground!!!!

Oh they have all had a good look, FBI, Special Branch, MI5, NECTU, National Domestic Extremism Unit, the list is endless.

Oh yeah. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Johnny English is alive

PMSL.

Well since you are not capable of getting past your knee jerk emotional responses long enough to write down a challenge to that moral high ground...

Intellectual capacity of a Ring-tail bush monkey.

:rolleyes:

Well since you are not capable of getting past your knee jerk emotional responses long enough to write down a challenge to that moral high ground...

Not at all.
You've spent the last few weeks biggin yourself up and trying to justify your cause but now you've shown your true colours - that of a very sick individual.

Not at all.
You've spent the last few weeks biggin yourself up and trying to justify your cause but now you've shown your true colours - that of a very sick individual.

Bigging one self up? Don't make me laugh :rolleyes:

Instead of digging them up, why not pump a load of gas down the hole and fill it in.

Instead of digging them up, why not pump a load of gas down the hole and fill it in.

The ministry of agriculture was doing that to badgers a few years ago then decided it was cruel so stopped it.
Venison taste's better after being chased all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back