Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'm sure he did but still not a terrorist in LAW no matter what spin you try to put on it.

But a terrorist non the less, as you've admitted. No matter what spin you try to put on it. :rolleyes:
And for what? because you object to people eating animals, or using them for the benefit of us all.
You are an omnivore the same as everyone else, look at your teeth.
Now, don't you just fancy a bacon sarnie, or a nice leg of lamb?

Sponsored Links
I'm part of a global movement.

I'm a vegan, should give you a big clue, I'm also a convicted animal rights activist having had a leading role in the movement.

A terrorist in other words.

So as I suspected, you are not interested in the subject. I would take care what you say about people on the internet, you are not out of the reach of the law. I have a very good legal team and will be interested to see how far you will go with your insults etc

You need to look up what terrorism is pal.

Watching this space.

That'll be the empty space between your ears.

Which is made obvious by you being proud of being a criminal in fact and a terrorist by intent.

Oh and hunting rarely result in an injured fox. Whereas shooting often does.

I'm sure he did but still not a terrorist in LAW no matter what spin you try to put on it.

I would do it again if faced with the same situation, without a second thought.

Is the above what you mean by
No I have more important things on my mind.

As for
I live in and respect the countryside, what about you?

No I live in the "city" but I totally respect the countryside when in it AND the things people do there for a living.

Not apparently "kidnap" and terrorise people.

You boast about your criminal record and maintain you would do it again. Perhaps a longer spell next time with a bigger new boyfriend would be more off putting.

Maybe he liked his last boyfriend so much he wants to get back. and you've fcked up the quote above. :rolleyes:

Was it worth losing four years of your life for your extremist beliefs? Would you do the same again and miss the next four years of your new babys life?

That'll be the empty space between your ears.

Which is made obvious by you being proud of being a criminal in fact and a terrorist by intent.

Proud? Honest is the word I would use. Fact of the matter is that I have committed criminal offences and served time for them, Why hide the fact..? Until the government put these criminal act in the terrorist category you will have to settle with what you interpret as a terrorist in law however wrong that maybe.

Oh and hunting rarely result in an injured fox. Whereas shooting often does.

Whereas hunting with hounds involves running down a terrified fox, hare or stag until the hounds catch up and kill it...... Fox are not even given the chance to goto ground, they are then terrorized with terriers, dug down to, beat with spades and pick axe handles then thrown to the pack..... All CRIMINAL acts I might add, criminal acts you condone....

So who's the one showing pride for their acts (or support) of criminality..?

Missplaced confidence.

So you say, I know different. ;)

Is the above what you mean by "No I have more important things on my mind".

No, I have more important issues to spend my time with other than throwing fishermen into the river

:rolleyes:

No I live in the "city" but I totally respect the countryside when in it AND the things people do there for a living.

ahh, so we have another townie thinking they know all about the country side and how things work..? You do know you are not liked in rural areas don't you? You do know farmenrs are not keen on you city dwellers walking all over their land, don't you?

Not apparently "kidnap" and terrorise people.

I live in a very staunch hunting community that is one of the oldest and biggest hunts in the country, Prince Charles often comes to the area and even stops of for a cup of tea at our friend and neighbour. I take an active role in this small village and am well respected by all in it. Not bad going for a terrorist..?

You boast about your criminal record and maintain you would do it again. Perhaps a longer spell next time with a bigger new boyfriend would be more off putting.

Boast? No, I don't hide the fact that I have in the past broken the law and I have always been up front with my past. Boyfriend? I think you have been watching too many American prison programs my dear :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back