Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it worth losing four years of your life for your extremist beliefs? Would you do the same again and miss the next four years of your new babys life?

Yes it was worth every day of it. I'm no longer taking part in extreemist activity, I spend my time looking after animals the hunt leave to die in pain..

I spend my time rescuing animals.

Sponsored Links
So you wouldn't do it again then? ergo, it wasn't worth it.

I have already said that it was worth it but as you have pointed out I have a child to support. But if I was faced with the same situation I was faced with the first time I found myself in prison I would not think twice. The guy came off lucky, he could have been left in the hole I made him dig on Saddleworth.

You see you are not aware of the circumstances....

And you say you're not a terrorist. :LOL: :LOL: I am becoming more aware of the circumstances. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Hi peaps.

I really do think so many people on here are trying to put you down :(

Never mind print off some of these and stick em on your bus, might make you feel better. ;)

Hi peaps.

I really do think so many people on here are trying to put you down :(

Never mind print off some of these and stick em on your bus, might make you feel better. ;)

hsaleg1.png

Fully paid up member, sorry ;)

The guy came off lucky, he could have been left in the hole I made him dig on Saddleworth.

You see you are not aware of the circumstances....

Nick his gun did you? Threaten to kill him? Brave lad :rolleyes:

Trouble is you go to jail and the law says we have to feed you as you want, sod that you should get minimum needed for existence, and if that includes meat then tough.

Countryside is for all, so hard luck our taxes give farmers the subsides they buy new cars with :D That the hunt do them favours by killing the "vermin" they call foxes. And bridleways and such like are open for all. So for someone who says they know it all your a bit lacking. Oh and the money we spend in your pubs and shops. Holiday homes that are let out.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

As for attacking fishermen and throwing them in rivers, your free to try down my way. Hope you can swim yourself :mrgreen:

Oh and hunting rarely result in an injured fox. Whereas shooting often does.

Whereas hunting with hounds involves running down a terrified fox, hare or stag until the hounds catch up and kill it...... Fox are not even given the chance to goto ground, they are then terrorized with terriers, dug down to, beat with spades and pick axe handles then thrown to the pack..... All CRIMINAL acts I might add, criminal acts you condone....

So who's the one showing pride for their acts (or support) of criminality..?

The acts you describe are the rarity, not the norm. I suport hunting, but i certainly don't condone the criminal act of digging out a fox any more than i condone your crinimality.

Foxes can and do escape the hounds uninjured. The chickens and lambs that the fox terorises by their very nature before killing rarely do.

The acts you describe are the rarity, not the norm. I suport hunting, but i certainly don't condone the criminal act of digging out a fox any more than i condone your crinimality.

However you support hunting with hounds?

Foxes can and do escape the hounds uninjured. The chickens and lambs that the fox terorises by their very nature before killing rarely do.

I would like to see the type of hounds that you have seen hunt. Every hunt has a terrier support team for when a fox goes to ground after it's been chased up and down the dale terrified. When it find a place to hold up it's then confronted with terrier dogs terrifying them half to death causing injury. I can see you have not taken an active role in the hunt or you would know what goes on or you are just trying to have us all believe it never happens..

You do know that hunting and killing fox with hounds is also a criminal offence?

Lambs? fox do not go around killing lambs but they will take a sick one, it's not the norm. Fox that kill hens are doing it because they are allowed to get at the hens, if you keep hens then it's your responsibility to make sure they are safe. I keep hens, live in a very rural area but since the first fox attack I made sure the hens were safe.

You seem to know very little about the subject....

What is it about someones mentality that they want to bludegeon a fox to death and actually get a kick out of it?

I only know townies who do it.

Nick his gun did you? Threaten to kill him? Brave lad :rolleyes:

No didn't need my gun, he wasn't licence and yes I did make the threat, in fact it was my intention.

Trouble is you go to jail and the law says we have to feed you as you want, s** that you should get minimum needed for existence, and if that includes meat then tough.

Were did this come from? While in prison I enjoyed a very good vegan diet. The catering managers of the prisons I was last in did a shop at Asda, Holland and Barret and Tesco to for-fill their obligations to feed me a vegan diet. You would be surprised how many prison officers agreed with my stance. I did very well in prison.

Countryside is for all, so hard luck our taxes give farmers the subsides they buy new cars with :D That the hunt do them favours by killing the "vermin" they call foxes. And bridleways and such like are open for all. So for someone who says they know it all your a bit lacking. Oh and the money we spend in your pubs and shops. Holiday homes that are let out.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

You are very wrong to think the countryside is for all, it's not. You will find that there is a network of public footpaths that you have to stick too or you will be thrown off the land... Not all countryside is littered with foot paths all the same. You will find that farmers don't like the idea of foot paths so city folk can walk up and down same goes for bridal-ways.

As for the hunts doing farmers a favour killing fox well you too show a lack of knowledge of fox. For a start most farmers don't want the hunt on their land, they cause damage and havoc everywhere they go. Locals are also ****ed with the hunt because they seem to thing they can go where ever they like and have no regard for peoples back gardens and pets..

Fox are also self regulating so if you take a dominant dog fox out of the area you have an influx of other dog foxes coming in to fight out the new territory opened up for them. Vixens follow.

Hunts also promote fox into the area so they have something to kill each week, setting up man-made dens to encourage them into the area..

No farmers are not so keen on the hunts.

We don't have a pub around here, or a shop or a bus stop. We do have a farm converted into holiday lets but I can tell you that it's not wanted because of all the trouble caused by city dwellers coming into the community thinking they know how we live, trashing the place, walking around at night drunk etc

Don't feed the locals, the owner isn't even a local!!

As for attacking fishermen and throwing them in rivers, your free to try down my way. Hope you can swim yourself :mrgreen:

I don't attack fishermen, like I have stated, I have more important this to do.

I can swim though but since I have studied ju-jitsu since a child and managed to reach level 4 in Krav-Maga I don't think I will be going swimming any time soon if I did come down your end ;)

What is it about someones mentality that they want to bludegeon a fox to death and actually get a kick out of it?

I only know townies who do it.

It's not just townies who do it..

It's not cricket if you ask me.

Fox are also self regulating so if you take a dominant dog fox out of the area you have an influx of other dog foxes coming in to fight out the new territory opened up for them. Vixens follow.

What a total load of rubbish :LOL: :LOL:
typical of the tripe and lies the LACS use.

ps.
Hope you don't work on the land that was reported to have injured, starving and diseased deer, and no care about animal welfare whatsoever.
Land bought and so called managed by your friends in the LACS.

A total disgrace and lack of knowledge on land management and maintaining healthy stock.

Never mind with the cash pot rapidly diminishing they are having to sell most of their assets to fund their pointless existence.

saboteur (plural saboteurs)
1.A person who intentionally causes the destruction of property in order to hinder the efforts of his/her enemy.

Says it all really :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back