Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I can't watch those clips without siding with the sabs. Dunno why. Just the way I am I guess.

David Cameron's favourite hunt

Foxhunting - Cameron wants to make this legal again

Female Hunt Supporter Attacks Monitors - Tory Leader David Cameron Supports Hunting

Nice woman :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I am from a farming background, the fox needs to move into the towns with its friends, the fox hunters, the posh twits on horseback should draw straws to decide who is going to be the fox.

Crawley and Horsham hunt exposed

Fact is that the vast majority who go out sabbing are women. And if you have noticed the hunt like to beat on women...
Speaks volumes.

Yes I am opinionated and I base my opinion on what I see going on ;)

Waiting for the counter........

I'm not of a mind to enjoy inflicting pain or terror on to any animal or person
a swift end I have no problem with.

Although having read "Outfoxed" some of the hunting sadists therein described don't deserve a swift end.

Roman Ampitheatre hunting for sport no difference, enjoying the suffering of
fellow creatures is pathetic.

peaps.

Your a laugh a minute.

You are so proud of your criminal record. :confused:

Me Im proud to say I haven't got a criminal record, and shoot legally and have no need to poach.

As for poaching in our area, poaching what, fox ??
Then again fox smell and taste vile ugh.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

peaps.

Your a laugh a minute.

You are so proud of your criminal record. :confused:

Me Im proud to say I haven't got a criminal record, and shoot legally and have no need to poach.

As for poaching in our area, poaching what, fox ??
Then again fox smell and taste vile ugh.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes you're the one who states that fox are not self regulating, proved wrong.

You're the one who spouted about fox predation to justify shooting them for control, proved wrong.

You're the one who claimed anti are convicted more so than hunt scum, proved wrong.

Are you going to make sweeping statement without any base or are you going to make good your claims? I know the answer to that.

You profess to be a hunter who shoots legally yet you know nothing of the quarry you hunt, not even the basics!

I know many responsible hunters who hold a firearms license and shot gun certificate, they take time to understand their quarry and land. You're a poacher pure and simple (excuse the pun) who doesn't even understand the meaning of the word poaching!

A revelation for you, I used to hunt big time, right up until I lost my shot gun certificate back in the late 80s. Not as green as you think when it comes to the subject....

Here you go, another lesson for the resident hunt scum.

poach 2 (pch)
v. poached, poach·ing, poach·es
v.intr.
1. To trespass on another's property in order to take fish or game.
2. To take fish or game in a forbidden area.
3. To become muddy or broken up from being trampled. Used of land.
4. To sink into soft earth when walking.
a. To take or appropriate something unfairly or illegally.
b. Sports To play a ball out of turn or in another's territory, as in doubles tennis.
v.tr.
1. To trespass on (another's property) for fishing or hunting.
2. To take (fish or game) illegally.
3. To make (land) muddy or broken up by trampling.
a. To take or appropriate unfairly or illegally.
b. Sports To play (a ball) out of turn or in another's territory.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/poaching

You got owned in this topic.

Or have you some revelation to offer that goes some way to justifying hunting?

peaps

Stop popping those lsd tabs.

Sounds to me you were held under the mental health act.

Your totaly mad. But you are funny though.

Got to dash theres a couple of Pumas to hunt down.

peaps

Stop popping those lsd tabs.

Sounds to me you were held under the mental health act.

Your totaly mad. But you are funny though.

Got to dash theres a couple of Pumas to hunt down.

gremlin, if you feed a troll it just keeps coming at you. As i said, its pointless arguing with a fanatic.

Lower

Troll or no troll hes so easy to wind up ;)

His type (anti) does not bother me, but we seem to bother him :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Watched a fox and 3 cubs ( think it was 3) get hit by a 4X4 Jeep thingy on home from a call out tonight.

Would have stopped but had a kebab anyway.

No loss either way, bet I am now affiliated to multiple murder and await an attack from the P4 activist.

Each are allowed a view on things, most discuss or hold a vote. Our ex con thinks attacking someone making death threats ( being burried alive is the jist of the words used by the person intended in his response) and saying they may have killed is a lame excuse for a thug.
Also saying they would again.
Well as said before, you have a family now. Why the change? Go kill, see the suffering you cause................but of course your too shallow to let it effect your life, just fook others.
Brave man......................not.

Animals die, they were hunted and killed before you, I ,and our families ever lived and will always. For eating or target practise or fun. Live with it.

Go into a jungle and when confronted by a Tiger, shout and wave I`m on your side.
Lets see how long it feels your life should exist.

Yes you will argue again, pointlessly as usual.
Vermin kill, shave profits from farmers.
You seem to want them to exist, passing on diseases.

Yet claim to want the countryside to progress, or is it go back a few hundred years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back