French or France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Look up and see how many posts made by Transam contain one or both of these words.

Sponsored Links
Jeez us wept

look up how many posts made by some running the UK down at every opportunity

who never have a decent word to say about this country ever

there obsessed

mention the French scoundrels and certain people don’t like it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thats another post with the F word

Oops that will upset em

mean while they will run the UK down at every opportunity they never miss a chance to do so
Any thing

And than whinge at me about mentioning the scoundrels on the other side of the channel

jeez us :LOL:

There u go never mentioned the F word

This is my view from another (locked) thread in which Bozzy Dabbler complained about transam's post about the French:

"You're stalking transam.
Who cares about his parents???
And then, nobody likes the French.
Their food is disgusting, their language is vile and they smell.
I guarantee this as I have some French family."

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/derek-chauvin-guilty.569465/page-7#ixzz6tMccY1VW

From now on as it upsets the anti UK trolls / brigade

I will refer to them as the S A C

scoundrels across the channel

himmagin spends most of. His time whinging about others to admin

hope that appeases Securespark :idea:

Its a popular tactic amongst the weak minded, i.e. to attack another country/leader/institution when your own is doing poorly. It's transam's inadvertent way of running the UK down and he does it on a daily basis.

As you can see from this very thread (Macron attacks), it's obvious our leader is doing poorly.

Last edited:
It is concerning that fillyboy, an ardent supporter of Boris the buffoon, promotes a military take-over in one of UK's closest neighbours.
I suspect this illustrates fillyboy's state of mind and his judgement, which I have discussed previously.

What would UK do if 25 ex-military promoted civil war in UK?
This is especially poignant in France for two reasons:
a) the failed attempted assassination of De Gaulle in the 60's by ex-military trying to stop the independence of Algeria, a French overseas territory at the time. and
b) the military code of conduct is to swear allegiance to the state. This has been ignored and dismissed by the ex-generals who tried to stir up civil unrest in order to swing the French state further to the right in the promotion of racial hatred. Marine le Penn has supported the action of the French subversives.

I repeat my question, what would happen to ex-generals who try to cause civil war in UK?

I'm confident that we are all very much aware that racism is rife in military services, as it is in the police, in UK and France.
An interesting comparison, in France, a few ex-military break ranks and want to push France to pursue a more racist agenda, because they think France is not racist enough.
In UK, occasionally, some BAME military and ex-military bring the services into disrepute by exposing blatant racism. But the military, in general, are content with the degree of racism in UK military.

I repeat my question, what would happen to ex-generals who try to cause civil war in UK?

Why would anyone answer if you never do?

I'm confident that we are all very much aware that racism is rife in military services, as it is in the police, in UK and France.
An interesting comparison, in France, a few ex-military break ranks and want to push France to pursue a more racist agenda, because they think France is not racist enough.
In UK, occasionally, some BAME military and ex-military bring the services into disrepute by exposing blatant racism. But the military, in general, are content with the degree of racism in UK military.

And here comes the race card.
Do you realise that the more you use it, the less people pay attention to the issue of racism?
If the french or uk military was institutionally racist, they wouldn't recruit any ethnic minority.
Same for the police.
Stop being stupid and playing the race card unnecessarily.

Its a popular tactic amongst the weak minded, i.e. to attack another country/leader/institution when your own is doing poorly. It's transam's inadvertent way of running the UK down and he does it on a daily basis.

As you can see from this very thread (Macron attacks), it's obvious our leader is doing poorly.

more baloney from Noseall
:LOL:

Although I will admit that noseall is the least worst anti UK troll ;)

Hmmm report on the news

SAC involved in skullduggery in Chad ?

supporting the son of the former dictator

fairly typical of The SAC imo any **** in the world and u can be pretty confident there are SAC lurking in the shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back