Is France better than UK?

Your french friends literally take a butter croissant and fill it with snails.
They don't just shape the croissant as a snail, they actually put the gastropods inside it.
The dirty b@stards!
I don't know quite why you feel repulsed. However, I have never come across that of which you speak.

I have had snails and I have had croissants in France, but never a snail croissant. As has been said escargot is the name for snail and a Chelsea type bun with raisins in it.

We have spotted dick. Did you think this was actually dismembered male genitalia showing signs of disease?

Sponsored Links
I feel very sorry for you.

You should open yourself up to new experiences: think about all the things you have not tried yet and could be missing out on.

You have absolutely nothing to lose and potentially a whole lot to gain.

Grow yourself.

BTW. Plenty of Brits eat snails in this country, in case you weren't aware.
You don't want to know what I've eaten in my life, seriously!
I've had snails, but not in a croissant.
Croissants are for breakfast, not for dinner.
The dirty b@stards!

The French foreign legion is a crack military regiment, unlike the British legion, which is a social club where fat blokes drink, play darts and bingo.

The French foreign legion is a crack military regiment, unlike the British legion, which is a social club where fat blokes drink, play darts and bingo.
Maybe it is now, but historically it's ben responsible for many questionable practices.

Sponsored Links
I find it funny that Brits so often criticise the French for eating snails, and yet you'll find whelks in just about every British seafood shop or stall, and many Brits enjoy them with some crusty bread.

Seems that when Shakespeare said "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet", he had not considered our attitude to French snails.

Back