Fruit and veg ‘will run out’ unless Britain charters planes to fly in farm workers from Europe

I do, online anyway, as well as plenty of other papers as it's the best way to get a broad range of news from different viewpoints.. plus the daily mail comments are sometimes jaw dropping. It's entertaining/soul destroying to read those.

I also go online as well as plenty of other papers as it's the best way to get a broad range of news from different viewpoints.. plus the Guardian comments are sometimes jaw dropping. It's entertaining/soul destroying to read those.

Sponsored Links
please explain how the shortage of agricultural workers can be solved by unemployed people.

you think you have the answers, go ahead lets see the detail.

Please explain what you don't get?

Sponsored Links
I also go online as well as plenty of other papers as it's the best way to get a broad range of news from different viewpoints.. plus the Guardian comments are sometimes jaw dropping. It's entertaining/soul destroying to read those.
Blimey, cut and pasted well from my post - everything is spelt correctly!

andy11 hates foreigners. FALSE

andy11 hates druggies. TRUE

andy11 hates the WILFULLY unemployed. TRUE

andy11 hates those FRAUDULENTLY on benefits. TRUE

andy11 hates Audi drivers TRUE

andy11 loves pubs. TRUE

Typical daily wail reader.(y) TRUE

andy11 hates foreigners

This government is not my government Sir G., it wants to replace the likes of me with foreigners, hence we are not allowed to read bad reports about foreigners.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/grooming-gang-review-kept-secret-as-home-office-claims-releasing-findings-‘not-in-public-interest’.539521/#ixzz6IDFU2WUN
There would be more money for this type of thing if we hadn't spent decades giving it all away to foreigners.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...rtage-of-protective-kit.541501/#ixzz6IDFfQ1ku

IRONIC, that our loony-left opinion formers criticise Britain for its slavery history, when the same loony lefties promote the importation to Britain of foreigners who enslave each other.

You can't "get away" with jokey names for foreigners because our successive governments since WW2 have let so many foreigners in, that we now have to take them seriously; they are outnumbering us in many areas - in fact, sadly, you could say that "they" have become "us".
You love posting that misleading pie chart / toroidal transformer thing every time scrounging foreigners are mentioned JD! What about the drain caused by economic migrants on every other sector there, particularly welfare and health?

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...of-protective-kit.541501/page-3#ixzz6IDGFDLI5
The point he is making is that white, British people are evil and foreigners are better than us.

It's a point made often on this forum and it should not be tolerated. I expect that most of the readers of this site are white British and that the likes of Sir Galahad and the others who post this tripe are white British too!

What other nation hates itself so much?
Sticking the photo under Boris's nose was a shameful, dirty trick by a Labour activist. A conservative would never behave like that to an opponent. Labour are the nasty party. Who has ever interrupted Tony Blair by shoving a picture of the schoolgirls raped by Pakistanis, or the Manchester concert goers murdered by the loony Libyan in front of him?

The shortage of beds and the shortage of money in the INHS* is not due to decreased funding but increased demand - from foreigners. Turf them out.

*International Health Service.
In a locked thread someone asked "Do you know where the culture of acid attacks originated from?"

Someone else posted a BBC (!!) article telling us who the victims and perpetrators of acid attacks in the UK are.

But it did not say where the culture originated from, so it didn't answer the question.

How dare anyone ask such a question anyway! It's racist.

I don't care if anybody calls me racist (it informs me about the person calling me it) so I'll venture that the acid attack culture originated...overseas.

Yes, it's an import. Like drug taking and stabbing innocent teenage girls in the back, it didn't happen here until recently, coinciding with mass immigration from overseas.

Surveys may show that native white people are committing these crimes as well, but it is because they have been introduced to them by foreigners. Bad influences are often stronger than good influences, especially in a Godless country such as ours. In my area, driving through red lights is now very commonplace unfortunately. It's a recent thing, pioneered by foreigners, and now, seeing that you can get away with it - everybody is at it!

Mass immigration is a Pandora's Box. Expect worse to come.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/acid-attacks-stabbings-drugs.519557/#ixzz6IDH1IoLt

There are many more foreigner bashing posts by foreigner hating andy11, but I got bored.

There are many more foreigner bashing posts by foreigner hating andy11, but I got bored.
Its not all foreigner bashing alot of it is factual. People like yourself are a bit over sensitive to it,perhaps you have reason to be so. Just as i've argued in the past parts of Spain are overrun with Brits, whole towns turned to sh't with British influence. It's unpleasant i personally don't like it, but it happens for economic reasons. It's not Brit bashing it's fact. It's people who don't like the truth tend to twist it. Observations about others who appear different racist sexist etc etc, easy cards to play in todays society to attempt to stifle opinion.

Lets not forget some of your opinions can be somewhat 'limited in analytical depth' ;)

Its not all foreigner bashing alot of it is factual. People like yourself are a bit over sensitive to it,perhaps you have reason to be so. Just as i've argued in the past parts of Spain are overrun with Brits, whole towns turned to sh't with British influence. It's unpleasant i personally don't like it, but it happens for economic reasons. It's not Brit bashing it's fact. It's people who don't like the truth tend to twist it. Observations about others who appear different racist sexist etc etc, easy cards to play in todays society to attempt to stifle opinion.

Lets not forget some of your opinions can be somewhat 'limited in analytical depth' ;)
I don't think it's over sensitive. It's perfectly possible to talk about immigration and any negative impact without using words & tone that have been done by Andy - he also is incorrect in things he says.
When you look at the tone of his posts, it's very clear that he doesn't actually like foreigners and if a racist card is used then perhaps he shouldn't do his best to sound like one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back