Doctors threaten to quit NHS over shortage of protective kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'm just surprised that it's Boris Johnson's responsibility to order facemasks,
In short, someone at the NHS has fuked up,
Wrong

NHS procurement decisions for a global crisis will need to be directed by central government.

Think about it. Regional NHS trusts would need central government to provide the funding.

Wrong

NHS procurement decisions for a global crisis will need to be directed by central government.

Think about it. Regional NHS trusts would need central government to provide the funding.

More swerving. If procurement has to be directed by central government, why bother having managers and senior managers.
are you seriously saying the government would not have provided the funding?

No, no, no. You said funds were not available for PPE equipment because of the nasty Torys. Don't bluster and divert, show me proof that funds were not available.
Tell me who's job it is to order the stationery and tell me why they haven't done it.

Hahahaha

Are you so sillyboy again.

So until the Government said that this was a UK health issue - how can you request funds before that. The funds were not there because we did not act quicker.

You need help.

Sponsored Links
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"
Or the
Hahahaha

So until the Government said that this was a UK health issue - how can you request funds before that. The funds were not there because we did not act quicker.

You need help.
Still hiding.

what have you done for your country today?

More swerving. If procurement has to be directed by central government, why bother having managers and senior managers.

Hahahahah

Why bother have anyone in management. Just think for a second what you have written. Have you ever worked in large organisation?

Go to sleep silly.

I like that word scoundrel

It has a ring to. It :LOL:

Transam u are a scoundrel :cool:

Tis true :LOL:

To be fair transam, I'd say you were more a 'rapscallion' than 'scoundrel', and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

I like that word scoundrel

It has a ring to. It :LOL:

Transam u are a scoundrel :cool:

Tis true :LOL:
To be fair transam, I'd say you were more a 'rapscallion' than 'scoundrel', and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

What is one of them?

A super scoundrel :confused:

Hahahaha

You need help.

Hahahahah

Why bother have anyone in management. Just think for a second what you have written. Have you ever worked in large organisation?

Go to sleep silly.

Is that the best you can come up with?

Is that the best you have. Your all out of ideas.
No, I’ve proven my ideas and my actions in reality and not just on an internet forum. All you want to do is criticise and moan. I want to know what you’ve actually done to help the country.

Weak strawman.
is that the best you can do :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is a one off global pandemic, regional trusts need direction.

If they had been told in January they need to order more PPE, it wouldve been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back