Doctors threaten to quit NHS over shortage of protective kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death cultist? I just put 140 of the staff that work in my factory on furlough today. They will get paid. I don’t yet know how much of that the government will fund. So what the government doesn’t fund I will be paying out of my own pocket. I won’t be taking a salary until the company has cash flow again.

I have the luxury of closing my factory because we’re not essential workers. The nhs workers don’t have that choice and are putting themselves in harms way for our benefit. Whilst we should provide every bit of ppe we can, the nurses and doctors I know accept that they have a job to do and will do it come what may. If the ppe isn’t available, they won’t down tools. They will continue to treat patients to the best of their ability. Yes we should absolutely provide what we can, but the days of doctors and nurses threatening strikes etc if they don’t get ppe are gone for now. The woke generation just woke up to the real world.

Woke. Hmm another strawmen comes. The medical staff will then be unable to work, how many you want to lose?

The consultants in their late 30s and 40s are definitely not woke.

Sponsored Links
Absolutely, and Bojo puts thousands of managers in place who's job it is to oversee staff, order stationery and PPE equipment, no?

When China went into lockdown why was bojo not releasing funds for PPE equipment and ventialors just in case?

The NHS has been short of funds - why would the managers who have to work within limited means buy extra equipment when they are hard pressed to meet the current needs?

It requires direction and crucially funds from the top which was lacking.

Woke. Hmm another strawmen comes. The medical staff will then be unable to work, how many you want to lose?

The consultants in their late 30s and 40s are definitely not woke.
What have you done for our country today?

Sponsored Links
France are short of equipment

Some one did not bother with face mask re ordering

Several. Doctors have died 6 I think

Foreigners caused this chaos

Note who has gone down with it the most in Europe

Italy
France
Spain
Germany
UK
Greece

Who has not

Poland
Romania
Hungary

Yes exactly ;)

Who said funds were not available for PPE equipment?, show me a link.

Another strawman. Tell me when did we start our Coronavirus response. You seem to forget the timelines.

When was Bojo first Cobra meeting about Corona?

Another strawman. Tell me when did we start our Coronavirus response. You seem to forget the timelines.

No, no, no. You said funds were not available for PPE equipment because of the nasty Torys. Don't bluster and divert, show me proof that funds were not available.
Tell me who's job it is to order the stationery and tell me why they haven't done it.

My sons’s form teacher went sick on Monday last week. He’s emailed his class every day for the last week, including setting work for them each day so far this week. We got an email from the school today telling us he has been diagnosed with the Coronavirus. Thankfully, he’s going to be ok.

What have you done for the country today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back