FTSE 100

So, the success of the FTSE 100 is either chaotic or linked to the $dollar.

How about the FTSE 250 ?

What's made that BOOM ?

Sponsored Links
I don't get the relevance of your 'breakdown'.

The FTSE 250 is booming, if we were in the business of segregating individual sectors to ascertain there perfomance there would be no need for a FTSE 250 . . . or even a FTSE 100.

Do you have an explanation as to why the FTSE 100 & the FTSE 250 are at the top, yet 99.98% of folk believe our current economy is failing?

Sponsored Links
What is the correlation between share prices, and the earnings or job security of plumbers?

Why are 99.77% of your statistics false?

Why do you claim the FTSE250 is booming, when it isn't?

companies do well in the ftse because they do well for the shareholders
the lower the wages they pay the worse they treat there employees the less tax they pay the less social conscience they have the better they will do in the ftse
now that doesn't apply to all companies but it just shows you need the whole story
after all arms manufactures shares do well in time off conflict but you wouldnt count that as a good thing

companies do well in the ftse because they do well for the shareholders
the lower the wages they pay the worse they treat there employees the less tax they pay the less social conscience they have the better they will do in the ftse
now that doesn't apply to all companies but it just shows you need the whole story
after all arms manufactures shares do well in time off conflict but you wouldnt count that as a good thing

So, by this logic. The 100 poor people's fate is irrelevant to the profits of the 10 rich people?

Do you understand economics?

come on, dork, let's see your answers

What is the correlation between share prices, and the earnings or job security of plumbers?

Why are 99.77% of your statistics false?

Why do you claim the FTSE250 is booming, when it isn't?

I can definitely see your made-up one here

78.25% of statistics are made up on the spot.

According to accepted statistical practices, me & my cat both have 3x legs.

Statistically, I actually died 3 yrs ago of a disease I've never heard of.

An accountant, a salesman & a statistician were out hunting. The accountant shot 10' to the left, the salesman shot 10' to the right. The statistician declared a bullseye & claimed the best shot of the day.

There are lies, there a damned lies, & then there are statistics.

Is this a thread about Trumps favourite hobby? Making up the news to suit Trump? Funny innit, having a world leader famous for fake news.

So, by this logic. The 100 poor people's fate is irrelevant to the profits of the 10 rich people?

Do you understand economics?
its fact not my logic its performance off the company that dictates its position in the ftse
now how it treat or pays its workers suppliers or what its social conscience is will generally not have any effect on its ftse position but will effect lots off people
of course some will do well others will do badly

Sponsored Links
Back