Funny Joke

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
If you tricked some Observant Jews into eating pork, then told them, would that be a funny joke or a grave insult?

What about if you tricked an Ulsterman into eating casseroled dogs' gentialia? Would that be more funny, or less?

Sponsored Links
Your testicles stir fried with a dash of strychnine served up to nausey as turkey bacon would be real funny. :LOL: :LOL:

I see Norcon cannot bring himself to answer.

Sponsored Links
Another silly reply.

We only need handy and JBR for the full set.

If you tricked some Observant Jews into eating pork, then told them, would that be a funny joke or a grave insult?

What about if you tricked an Ulsterman into eating casseroled dogs' gentialia? Would that be more funny, or less?

1. What are you on about lad?

2. What did you do with all that money?

3. When did you become detached from reality? :LOL:

Well, I'm here, JD. What did you want to say to me?

Btw, I enjoyed the YouTube video, but I can't see the link any more. (Too late, I've already watched it!) I wonder what could possibly have happened!

It's obvious that JD did not watch the whole video, he just (as he regularly does) jumped to a conclusion based on watching a couple of seconds of the video.

The MOD who deleted the link again did not watch the video or only watched a few seconds of it and also jumped to the wrong conclusion.

The video was a prank. Muslim men were asked to help promote a new turkey bacon.

The video showed each man eating and giving his opinion on the taste, all liked it.

Each man was then shown reacting to being told a mistake had been made and they had been given real bacon. Hilarious.

Each man was then shown reacting to being told it was a prank and that what they had eaten was turkey bacon.

Guess what, they all thought it was funny!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Must admit that it was a very peculiar prank which even Jeremy Beadle wouldn't have thought appropriate.

They found the food tasty. Obviously, since a manufacturer isn't likely to produce food that isn't

Their reaction, having been fed the lie about it being real bacon, had nothing to do with flavour and everything to do with their belief and upbringing. To make a mockery of this was IMHO pretty poor show.

Having been advised of what they had actually eaten was clearly a huge relief to them. I'd imagine that their laughter was of relief rather than agreeing with the silliness of being duped.

Having once eaten turkey rashers and turkey sausages for breakfast in a Subway, the most disturbing aspect, to go back to my second paragraph above, is the fact that they enjoyed it. The stuff is disgusting and made me feel sick for the next two days :cry:

I thought that their table manners needed work. Also amusing was the manufacturer's name on the packet - Oscar Mayer. Kosher turkey that tastes like bacon. Now that is funny!

Sponsored Links
Back