Are you a dog person or are you a cat person? What defines being a cat person or dog person?

Well it seems I gained a cat over night, previous owners of house put a cat flap in the door, not fitted an outside socket so I run the extension lead to charge car through the cat flap, this morning opened door and cat came flying out, I assume got in through cat flap, but the charging lead then jammed it stopping it getting out.
At least it wasn't a "Catastrophe and you were able to let the cat out in the morning. What sort of car have you got that you can charge up and how far can you go with it fully charged?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Sorry not an electric car, one petrol and one diesel, but need a photo to renew licence so at moment can't use them, daughter bringing photo this weekend with all the other shopping so then I can renew licence, 70th birthday stopped my driving, was in lock down so could not get photo, it said could renew at local post office, but seems not the case, and can't really walk 8 miles to next town.

So two cars just sit there not being used, so the charger moves car to car to keep them ready to use once I have a licence again. Not going to catch bus, and train service has been stopped due to colvid19.

The wife's e-bike is claimed to do 120 miles, since pedal assist that does vary, the mobility scooter says 20 miles, but on test trip to doctors it failed on return run, and I ended up pushing it for ½ a mile. So even if it could get me to Welshpool not really keen on the idea, would be OK 8 miles on the flat, but we live in Wales, so likely could cycle to Welshpool but as to returning not so sure.

What worries me is if I had not gone into flat under the house, it could have been stuck there for days.

20 miles for the scooter's a fairly good range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
When we worked in Zimbabwe our neighbours cat adopted us, it was beautiful smoky grey with lots of fur and a prolific hunter, we often came home to find a Doves head on our mat with Rusty proudly crouched nearby, it used to sit in our flat and after shooing it out, it climbed through the bedroom window and slept on the end of the bed, we tried to stop it with some mesh on the window but it used to sit there tapping it with its paw, quite a personality.

Back