Garage Tool Storage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys well i better get round to finally sorting out my garage storage for some tools. Im always looking for the most common tools in the toolbox. i was thinking getting some wood panel and screwing that onto the wall and fix some screws to hang the tools

anyone done this
would be grateful if someone would post up some pics

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
If you want to PM me with an email address i can send you a copy of Workshop Solutions magazine in PDF format. It has loads of good ideas for organising and optimising your space. That goes for anyone else too.

Sponsored Links
If you want to PM me with an email address i can send you a copy of Workshop Solutions magazine in PDF format. It has loads of good ideas for organising and optimising your space. That goes for anyone else too.

Thanks that would be great. I can't find the pm button I'm on my phone that could be why ?? Would u pm me pls?

EDIT:
I get this message
You are not friends with the user you are trying to send a message to. You can only send private messages to friends, unless they have allowed messages from 'non-friends'.

I've altered my message settings so you should be able to send a PM now.

I've altered my message settings so you should be able to send a PM now.

no i still cant

You are not friends with the user you are trying to send a message to. You can only send private messages to friends, unless they have allowed messages from 'non-friends'.

Sorry I changed the setting and didn't click SAVE after, it's done now.

found some marine ply lying in the garage, thought id use that.
9a7a7f23.jpg

what do you think?

i need to find something to hang up some screwdrivers

2 strips off wood 12x20mm spaced apart every 150mm by 12x20mm blocks 20mm long

screws through the spacer blocks into the wall/board this gives you a slot 12mm wide in a 36mm space that will take driver chisels pliers squares all maner off tools

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back