Garage Tool Storage

Sponsored Links
Pana37 - perhaps you ought to draw round each tool to indicate what shape tool goes where.
Perhaps even write behind it the tools name.

Then you can see at a glance where they go or what is missing.

I like the ones in the roof if you have that space available, shelving on the wall can still be done by putting the tool boards to drop down in front of it.

Wish I had a garage so I could do this- lol

Cheers matty yes that's the plan once I fill up the remaining space
I havent had any comments good or bad on the board itself What do u think of it so far?

Sponsored Links
I use the ceiling for tucking away my tools.

You dont actually gain any more storage area with that set up, as it prevents your walls from being used for storage :cry:

However , IF you were to hinge one in front of another then you would gain more storage.

You would.

I like foxholes idea, it is just that his particular set up does not achieve maximum space utilisation. It has cost for hinges, pulleys, pulley mountings / locking mechanism, ropes etc, but prevents use of the wall space. If wall mounted it would only require a few screws and plugs, giving the same storage capacity at a lower cost.

That said, it is still a good principle.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back