gas boiler engineer cost?

Corgigrouch";p="1920230 said:
No, it's not a simple mistake, it's unforgivable. He should know the height of his vehicle.... It's part of his job just like it is part of our job to ens

Thats the attitude the manager from the co op took !

did a job a couple of years back on a private estate which had a rail way bridge over it LPG ! Calor installed the bulk tank for them , only trouble was they did not measure the bridge height , delivery tanker could not get under it !

Sponsored Links
HMRC are trying to snare all us Plumbers at the moment, they think we've all got so much cash under the bed our nose is hitting the ceiling!!

Most of our guys are RGIs with GS & we pay them a very large amount of money each year. But given the prices we charge for gas work it's worth it...Kerching!!! Kerching£££!!!!!

As for the fat trucker OP. I thing he's 'on the road again'!!

HMRC are trying to snare all us Plumbers at the moment, they think we've all got so much cash under the bed our nose is hitting the ceiling!!

Most of our guys are RGIs with GS & we pay them a very large amount of money each year. But given the prices we charge for gas work it's worth it...Kerching!!! Kerching£££!!!!!

I bet u got a few squid sorted away ? :) remember they have got secrett squirrels about !! probably lurking on here :eek:

Ha! Honeybucket has so many aliases the tax man would never track him down..

Sponsored Links

I bet u got a few squid sorted away ? :) remember they have got secrett squirrels about !! probably lurking on here :eek:

Bona fide company son, unlike you one-man-band chancers!! You don't have to pay the large fees of Off Shore Accountants!!!!

Bona fide company son, unlike you one-man-band chancers!! You don't have to pay the large fees of Off Shore Accountants!!!!

Probably best to ignore RichieHoneybucket, he is a known troll who has been barred a number of times, and this is his latest alias.
He has never worked in the trade in any way shape or form.

The milk lorry/bridge interface reminds me of a BBC problem I had to sort out.

We used to have a TV mobile test vehicle for RBR signal tests.

The one in question was a forward control landrover and engineers used to drive it. Then it was decided that it should be driven by a BBC driver who would be designated as a rigger/driver.

The Transport Department duly advertised and appointed a driver. On his first job he was despatched to Scotland in advance of the engineer who would follow the next day by train/plane.

The driver got as far as Manchester where he refilled the tank with diesel !

Obviously as it was a petrol engine it stopped and we had to have it towed to a repair garage to drain the tank and refill with petrol.

The Transport Department did not seem to think that it was very surprising and the driver did not seem to even get a disclipinary interview!

Tony

Anyone know of a lorry driver with a pilots licence?

I do,my dad :D

Well I take my hat off to your Dad, I know how hard it is to get a pilot's licence.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back