Gas fire -jetmaster manuals

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have moved into a new home and have a jetmaster gas fire. Does anyone here know a link where i may get the manual for it?

I had a qualified gas safe engineer to come service it but he cannot replace the coals correctly as i cleaned the inset fire area, without knowing removing the coals without noting their locations would be a problem (silly me). Previous house owners do not have the manual
The current jetmaster company makes only real fuel stoves and don’t have info on previous gas models made by another company that they acquired.
TIA for any tips/links to try

Sponsored Links
I think its blenheim, i tried to attach pic of badge but not sure if i did it right

I think Blenheim are focal point fires.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for all the replies, its much appreciated. I have attached a few photos of various details of the fire to hopefully aid its identification.

The fire bed appears to have some vermiculite which i presume will need to be swept off before the coals can be replaced?

The tag states Blenheim 18NX for model. Are Focus a brand of Jetmaster, or the other way around, perhaps?

JimCrow: thank you for the manuals you posted. I am not sure if it matches as the coals and bed described appear somewhat different to what we have on our fire. We have an angled piece from the back, some other removeable structural pieces, and a load of individual coals (see pic)

I fully understand the rules and regulation and not trying to sidestep that, but it does seem a shame we are faced with having to replace the entire fire just because we can't work out how to put the coal back properly!

Any pointers towards model and/or manual are gratefully received.

Attachments

• fire pic 03.jpg
    fire pic 03.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 82
  • fire pic 05.jpg
    fire pic 05.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 87
  • fire pic 04.jpg
    fire pic 04.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 97
  • fire pic 02.jpg
    fire pic 02.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Blenheim Fire Tag.jpg
    Blenheim Fire Tag.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 88
If no one else can provide the instructions, maybe contact Focalpoint - they may have taken over the Blenheim’s from Jetmaster Fires? - a lot of their range is called Blenheim

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back